Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 18

@thatno0b I don't think he is using fake identity now, I mean he reunited with his real family after all, theres no need fake identity. But, if what you mean is when he is an active personel combat, that's possible.

But, my point is the crash incident must have a report right? Where the crash happened I don't think it's a top secret information, and if it somewhere a really conflict areas that have war raging on. Then the question would be, "how can he survive in that environment?" Then we have the hint in this chapter: he is a profesional combatant. Now, they only need to bring that information together and that's it right? if they look at hindsight.

@Totallynotdom yeah I believe his info got tweaked a bit by them, after all it will become a problematic right if the info of 'there's a highschool boy who really a pro combatant and probably have an experience killing people having a normal school life'.

@Kuthulius depends most doujins with incest related genres I read are wholesome in terms of story and I don't know what the definition of wholesome in your book, I also said similar genres of saving a "damsel" in distress from a dangerous situation, like how a childhood friend who they only considered as a friend before but after that situation, their relationship changes and stuff like that.

@Furvus I just said that seeing your bloodrelated brother as a possible romantic partner is incest, wich is not really wholesome in my book. I thought that was pretty clear.

@BCS @Comicfreak101 he's not dissing people who's seeing psychologists, he's saying that if someone is told to see a psychologist once a week, it means they're dealing with some heavy stuff and trauma. dayun is not currently fine, but she keeps saying she's okay, but it's fine for her to admit how badly she's been affected by recent events. i know i would, too. what BCS is pointing out is that Dayun is still trying to put out a strong front and acting out that she's fine, even though she's not.

@Comicfreak101 lucky you, this probably will go only as far as a familial kiss on the forehead/cheek, plus she's his only sister it's only natural he'd do anything to keep/make her happy

Users who are viewing this thread