Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
The MC being like
OnlyUntimelyCaudata-max-1mb.gif

Well, I know that he is returning the favor. But... this is one of the most trope that I dislike: Mc creating more enemies.

Double-page supporter
Time to pay back some debts, now I see why the guy wanted to help him out.

Aggregator gang
That gangster guy is really growing on me <3 it makes me so happy seeing the MC going to his rescue!!!

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
He's got debt to pay.

Imagine how "Random Chatting" could have gone if the MC there had even 5% of Ijin's prowess.

This has been a better read than expected

It's full of cliches, but still, a fun read.

Uffff that last panel of Ijin 😎👌

Yuna gives the vibes of "No one ever had treated me that way, I think I fell for you" or something like that when the mc treats coldly to the typically ice princess

Oh I’m sick of ijin giving the cold shoulder to yuna, there shouldn’t even be a romance tag 🤦

Edit: just checked there isn’t romance tag lolol, pretty sure there was tho... screw it

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, I guess logically it would be better for him to dont do anything, but on the other hand, if you got a favor, you pay it back, so... makes him more sympathetic as if he did nothing.

I would like to give Comicfreak101 a shout-out for letting us know there is no Romance tag. I repeat no Romance tag 😤😤

Aggregator gang
I'm going to disappointed if the rich girl becomes a love interest, or if there if one in the first place

Alright, go save your hyung, lad! A man should know how to pay twice the favour they received

Users who are viewing this thread