Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 4

Idk why that girl is so aggressive holy frick.
Even shounen has more detailed villains than this.
Brother OP

Dex-chan lover
 @SkyLordOzai Rationally yes, you'd mind your own business. But these people are more concerned with defending their "honour" as bullies, and it'll keep on escalating from here.

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised they even think they could take the brother down anymore since he cleanly took out 3 guys in 1 shot and their gang leader in 2 all w/o breaking a sweat also the bully is somehow ignoring the fact that if Dayun wasn't there Ijin was definitely gonna fuck her up too

@zz2000
then they may as well prepare to lose more "honor" as they'll continue to get 1-shot by Ijin while at school or face worse in out of sight situations

Fed-Kun's army
Not going to lie, if this manga its just 100 chapters of fight like this, i wouldn't mind at all, that was crazy good lol.

Well for people who lives in war like our MC, it easy for them to beat up some amateur, since their muscle is really trained and have instinct on fighting.

não minha filha
fica quietinha aí no seu canto
seu tempo já deu já
próximo figurante

This is what causes the problems in these school gangs...a sister or a female that benefits from the fighters being on top will fuk it up just on the fact that they never had to fight anyone that'll fight back. The brother realizes something isn't right but the sister only sees it as they weren't ready and can't handle being dethroned even tho she technically isn't and just has to find a new target.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious, in these kinds of mangas, what will happen once the invincible MMC beats up absolutely everyone? Even more people will get called in?

Users who are viewing this thread