Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
Look at his eyes. No emotion at all.
He's willing to fight to the death but do some high schoolers have that resolve? Is it worth putting their life in danger?

@Moth Yes I'm quite worried this is turning to a delinquent Manga. What's worrisome is that we don't know the type of "Romance" this has. Looking back the beginning was very confusing due to the time-skip of when he saved that soldier

Group Leader
Well lets see the common tropes would be the schoolyard bullies first, then mafia/yakuza/ jopok , and finally aliens paramilitary hitmen?

Aight I'm dropping this. What a "please don't hurt her because I'm okay and you can't hit a girl." cliche. I can already tell that this is just like the other manhwas out there. What a disappointment.

Fed-Kun's army
That blond bitch needs to be tortured. Dumb bitches like her dont understand until bad things happen to them.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! This fucking cliched that you can not hit bad girl and getting stop by your sister. Omfg man! This author and his/her dumb fantasy

@MarxRaiden well you gotta admit it is cliched for a reason. There is that biased social standard for males that makes it bad to hit females (even if they are causing you harm, sucks right? damned if you do, damned if you don't), which is why the situation where a female deserves to be knocked down to earth from the cloud she sits upon, but gets away with it cause of her gender, makes it so frustrating.

HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT THE BIGGEST RUSH OF ADRENALINE. MY HEART WAS FUCK RACING.

That being said, sad no gender equality but what can you do? Oh i know, make the girl kneel and have your sister dish out a punch or kick or two.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know i've never really wanted or am keen on seeing a super built man with war experience deck a small highschool bully in the face, but damn shes LITERALLY almost asking for it. At some point you just have to say, "thats completely your fault"

Users who are viewing this thread