Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 6

Thanks a lot for the chapters. MC will finally make himself clear, solving the same issue for the third time would be overdoing it.

Btw, I've seen Arabic translation going up to chapter 7 and the chapter looked quite lengthy. Do you have raws further than that or is it the newest chapter for now?

i won't be satisfied unless that bitch sister gets punched, she's the main cause of all this and hasn't got beaten yet.This will be the bro's second beating

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my lord. This is the first time a manhwa has made my blood boil. I really won’t be satisfied until that blond bitch gets her piece.

Contributor
Will this story going to be anything else than ever increasing high school gang beat up?

Fed-Kun's army
He clearly needs some more pain to keep his dumb bitch of a sister in line.

That was impressive as fuck. But really they’re just proxies for those psychotic bitches. The tormentors are left untouched while the proxies get the shit beaten out of them three times? Clearly the message isn’t being relayed. They require a more direct approach... a punch directly to their throat if at all possible please.

Thanks for all the updates. Loving this one!

Users who are viewing this thread