Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 6

It's so satisfying to see them all get what they were begging for. I hope he avenges his sister from that girl too 😤

Seriously worried of his sister's injuries tho.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
All I want is to see the actual perpetrator to get her face smashed in, but that will never happen because the main character is too "perfect" to hit a woman.

le sigh

"lieutenant; here arrives some bills in total of one-hundred-million won."

Yeah , you heard him... Don't mess with his sister!!
That last panel was lit!
Thank you for the updates 😁

Karaokes do have cameras inside rooms, and i'm pretty sure if someone is getting beaten up inside the guy at the reception or security is instructed to call the police. What is more, it is not so hard to pinpoint who is the culprit, even if they wear masks, there is a lot of evidence and witnesses. It is quite an easy work for the competent police, competent that is. By the way, what prevented the sister from lying that she saw her face clearly?

I find this series highly satisfying to read, but I have a strong suspicion we may not see updates for a while, be it the publisher... or someone else.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser kind of too late to point that out after he already beat up a bunch of kids in the middle of a classroom and not even the teachers were involved. It's obviously one of these "police don't exist and teeth re-grow" works.

Users who are viewing this thread