Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 7

Thanks for the chapter! Man this was really good. I hope that blond bitch still gets fucked, but man was that satisfying.

the brother's chilling, and the girl was the one who beat the sister. why tf u hitting the dude now?

Oh, come on! Just throat punch that blonde bitch! Or at least teach your sister some self-defence so she can do it!

Dex-chan lover
It's disappointing that Heejin didn't get even a smack, but I guess it fits, she beat the shit out of his family so he did the same. She's definitely the type to play the legal system as well so in the end it's probably the smarter choice.

Also I'm sure having her brother turned against will her with mess with her more. Since she can't bully with impunity because her bro is no longer top dog at school.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get what's so hard to understand here.
If he hit her while everyone was watching, things would get worse for him, because she's just a normal high school girl with rich parents.
But he can beat the shit out of her brother because he's a gangster and he can't report him lol.

He should have grabbed that broken bottle and stabbed the gangster brother's ass with it.

Fed-Kun's army
yo, that brother is insane. he tried stabbing mc with a broken bottle.

I would have prefer him to slap the shit out of that bully girl but there's a rule they must follow.
"Don't hit a girl because it's gay if you did" which is kinda stupid. This is why I love manga with real gender equality protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread