Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Aww.. I'm not satisfied. That blode girl should've got a same treatment too.

if the publisher doesn't allow hitting woman face then at least please choke slam her then throw it with full force.

oh god, oh god, i feel worried for the grandpa, and i dont know whyyyy, i feel like blondie's gonna try to hurt him by hurting his grandfather, and im really worriedddd

"Ah, caught off guard again, don't worry guys we'll get him next time! He's just one guy, how strong could he possibly be, right? Let's keep needlessly provoking him for shits and giggles, ah yes I know, we should ask around and see if any of our fathers are yakuza leaders" - Next 10 chapters I bet

Well, i think mc should borrow blondie’s tactic and use it against her, wear a mask, wait in the dark alley without cameras and beat the shit out of her. As of right now, she wasn’t punished at all.
It all could be solved with gender equality, but when the world needed it the most, it vanished.

Dex-chan lover
Hell, she should've been raped instead. It's better that way. Fuck morality, it's already been lost when they started beating up people weak against them. Just because you have a high position or overpowering weak people, it doesn't make you strong. You're still a brittle, fragile human in the end, capable of dying.

Don't hit women my ass, he should have given her a fucking good punch, and I'm saying that as a woman. Jesus.

This is good enough for an ending just end the series here before it goes full retard 10 chapters from now

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping for some real gender equality but ok

Group Leader
Gave this a second chance, but stoooopid bitch gets unscathed again. Bye.

If you let my sister go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck off bitch. beat em to the pulp.

know your place trash

Too bad nothing happened to the btch blondie like getting hit by a car or something when she stepped back at least lol.

Dex-chan lover
cant you see that you shouldve beaten your sister already brother. look at her face. does she thinks she is wrong at all? omg.

Users who are viewing this thread