Mermaid's Egg

Any raw comic or novel of Mermaid's Egg? I saw this comic in Manga Rock Apk.
I found the raw comic on kuaikanmanhua
https://m.kuaikanmanhua.com/mobile/4403/list/ but, I want to know more for comparation of which more update.

@flextapescans Oh, you're right. Sorry, I did not pay attention. I even got the released chapter wrong. Previously, I said until chapter 4 but number still chapter 3. 4 chapters because there is chapter 0. I have it edited already. Thanks for your info.

nr a spoiler but I'll put a tag. talks about characters

I'm so jealous of the high priest/young master's hair like wth no fair. Also, how does their DNA coloring work for their hair to get that color is it a special merman gene? T-T

Loool this story is just, 🤣 like the plot is there and it's heavy but the mc is just soo nonchalant that I doubted he understands his situation but he clearly does the he says something so outrageous like the last panel in ch 46 🤣🤣 It's really fun

Contributor
It took me until a day after reading this to realize that the word-building here is actually fairly decent.

Perhaps not jaw-droppingly so in its own right, but... It's just, while reading it everything in the moment is through the chaotic lens of the protagonist making an absolute clown of himself, and/or fantasy-BL shenanigans; yet I woke up the next morning realizing I have a pretty decent idea how their society works, and that it's decently compelling as these things go. A bunch of things that felt like convenient excuses from the setting as we went along merged (in retrospect and once the reader knows more) into a so-far fairly-cohesive description of their little mer-person world, and I think that's decently neat.

22f.png

Users who are viewing this thread