Messiah's Hammer - Ch. 3 - Repentance

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
557
Don't hate on the little girl. She didn't really understand what she was saying. Y'all should hate on her mother who removed the three laws and taught the A.I. to kill humans.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
4,621
@Dantrig Better yet, hate the author for not knowing what the three laws of Robotics are lol

Still though, it’s amazing, how and why in the world would the Mother allow a child to tamper with something so important, it’s baffling, but I’m still going to read this
 
Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2024
Messages
5
I harbor a natural disaffection towards authors who try to jump into the whole misanthropy scenario and try to make sense of it other than a sign of mental ilness makes my blood boil.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top