Mesugaki no Iru Kissaten - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Reminder: Mushoku Tensei is dogwater and if you like it you should feel bad about your life
I'm convinced that people hating on MT fell for the outrage meme on s1 and didn't bother noticing the other great aspects of the show. That's your call, though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced that people hating on MT fell for the outrage meme on s1 and didn't bother noticing the other great aspects of the show. That's your call, though.
Truth be told I read manga as it was coming out and MC was so gross and repulsive I dropped at ch 50 and can't see anyone who forgives or relates to him as actual people anymore

Hi everyone. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I sae 16 comments on this. I expected to be flames for poor quality or something but I‘m thankful for your kind comments and most of all, appreciation of ROXY, i‘m currently on vacation abroad and can hardly find the time to respond to your comments. I‘ll get back to yall in a few days

Dex-chan lover
That frame lining thr bottle tip with the boob was smart, and so fucking degenerate.

Users who are viewing this thread