Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 128 - Drink Coffee, Eat Mousse Cake

Dex-chan lover
nani so he can mass produce his clone?? damn we can have tons of mu siyun

tbh i was confused at how the time worked when she said "you come here everyday for the pass two weeks"... is that the future? i mean the insect king said that he blocked the connection thingy... so how did it spread... mhmm

Dex-chan lover
2 weeks? it's been 2 weeks? so the dragon queen and the insect guy has been talking and fighting in the sky for 2 weeks and there isn't a major panic? no news leak? what happened to the fleet?

a lot of shit can happen in 2 weeks, they have the entire universe against them so how is the fleet able to survive without the MC revealing himself for 2 weeks and with the dragon queen being busy with insect boy?

Fed-Kun's army
Mu Siyun OP, hahaha. Well, the girl should keep her words. Thankz for the chapter

Supporter
Wait, since when has he been just chilling around with copies doing all the job? It's still him, but you get me!
Thanks for the chapter.

I think that Mu's body is divided in more than one weakling body ( to his standard ) so my guess is 3 or more normal bodies at the same time while having the main and the waifu/s

@Uncle_Hitler
I think you are getting confused here. The 2 weeks that he spend eating cake was the last two weeks. Several chapters ago it was mentioned that the travel through space took one or two weeks.

That moment when your wish came true and see your beloved foster father just enjoying coffee and cakes ?

Supporter
@allenallenallen333 I love this face too

the "Give up, Pleasant" is beautifull, good words choice ?

@MaHuD I think it's more the reason AlmaStock given. he ave multiple "Puppets" entity, and the Real on is the on in the Coffee, or the Dragon Queen one (More the coffee, Or I don't know why this one existed else...)

@Shamz
I think the original body has been there the whole time while all the event in the past few chapters was happening.

I can't buy a simple guy controlling and feeling through even two bodies at the same time and not royally fucking up. Here we have at least three.

@tesla
Yes, I am just explaining that it is not '2 weeks' starting from the latest battle. But 2 weeks since the terrorist attack.

Users who are viewing this thread