Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 39 - Professor Resents the Fleet Admiral

Group Leader
"And that's nothing compared to this last one...he writes all the galaxy's NTR plotlines."

Me

Dex-chan lover
"Thank you for pointing out my next paintbrushes. By the way, I believe you promised to lick Ding Yuan's feet. Now's the time."

Dex-chan lover
No i mean, that was irrelevant, wasn't it? that's why the whole room gone silent.

Me

Dex-chan lover
You know, the anime professor isn't wrong. They could make anime great again by turning this into a big-budget OVA, eighties-style. When men were men, women were busty, and violence was gory.
Because that's what this reads like. A classic over-the-top bubble-era OVA, and I mean that in a good way.

Double-page supporter
I dont understand why he has a legion of girls (who he doesnt even know) liking him, asking to be his daughter and foster father crap ?. Hes just a military commander. If he as a breakthrough pop idol, um sure. He'd have fans of girls, and boys. Makes no sense and the peanut gallery were complaining there girlfriends were getting NTRs ? defuq ?

Dex-chan lover
MAKE OUR NATION'S ANIME GREAT AGAIN!

CHINA'S 2195 ANIME TRUMP!

... For real though, anime could probably use a boost.

Dex-chan lover
So why are people blaming him for his subordinates’ misconducts when he just recently came into power?

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 That's pretty normal I guess. When you inherit a position that gets a lot of media coverage (Presidents and Prime Ministers come to mind) every single problem your predecessor(s) faced before you got in office is pretty much your fault the second you get the job if any if it is still ongoing. You didn't fix the national budget two seconds after becoming the Canadian Prime Minister? Useless. People are still struggling with unemployment a week after you got sworn in? Failure.

This guy in particular that's saying all this to the MC right now is one of those talking heads on some show when he isn't at the university to teach. Nothing else really matters except what he can say that will help his own career flourish. If/when the MC does something about all these people mentioned, he'll just find something else.

Users who are viewing this thread