Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 51 - Ten Zhang Copper Mouth

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was perfect release timing. Was reading the first three and then I clicked the end of the third and voila, a fourth had appeared.

Please MC, ruin the shit out of that garbage planet. Also, why are people blaming him when he literally just made his appearance a month ago and this has been going on for decades.

Dex-chan lover
ono dont tell me our mc dont have the ability to resurrect :cri

Dude, that was a fast release man! I was taking a shit then bamm! new chapter... Anyways thank you very much allen?

Group Leader
Also, why are people blaming him when he literally just made his appearance a month ago and this has been going on for decades

Because the only thing they know about MC is that he grinds people to death on the deck of his ship. They assume he's just as terrible as all the other planet lords they know of and don't believe he'll do anything to stop their troubles. Since they assume the only person who can solve their problems won't then the continuation of their problems is his fault. (In their eyes)

Double-page supporter
aww, she died. Maybe surgery if you cna bring her back ? is the MC a surgeon ?

Now kill all those fucking nobles. Shoot to kill.

@FlashGordan thats what I said a few chapters back. These fucking moron peanut galleries are all blaming the fleet commander, when he only got appointed recently. This tyrant shits being going on a long time already. I'd let these ungreatful little morons all die to be honest. I wouldnt care if they purged the planet.

Supporter
This planet is basically North Korea. It mentioned he banned all broadcasts, so likely any video footage not just of his insane shit was whatever propaganda he whipped up to say what he wanted. Which was apparently to blame everything he has been doing on the new fleet commander.

Users who are viewing this thread