Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 71 - Seventh Prince Calls Out the Dragon King

Fed-Kun's army
those typical bullshit critics well real life are much worse dan dat.

every good thing you do. there are 2 to 5 bullshit people that will degrade you... that's how humanity is.. full of SHIT

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
i like how they keep belittling him and calling him ruthless n shit and next chapter when he inevitably beats their ass they suddenly gonna act surprised like wtf why would you do that

Double-page supporter
Justice is blind. Death is the final solution.
Kunlun rich fleet
Crow fleet the middle class
Mc fleet the pesant fleet

Dex-chan lover
is it weird if I didn't notice a drop in translation quality?

Yesh, everyone is either scared of him or hates him, fuck the proffessor he's just and absolute cunt.

I'm hoping that professor gets his just rewards and doesn't just spout shit the entire series.

Group Leader
Whatever you get around to is alright with me Allen. You could give me 3 words in a speech bubble and leave me playing Mad Libs with the rest and it's still more sense than i'd get if i was trying to read chinese.

AllenAllen, you release so much its like christmas every day this week, Thank you so much!, also i didn't even really notice that you dropped the quality a little bit, still was a great read.

The only one that seems to be on his side is the immortal godmother. I wonder what the ppl of the Three-Legged Crows think of him?

Dex-chan lover
I did noticed some typos but as long as its makes sense and doesnt ruin the story then all is well for me, al.

I want that particular professor to be on the first list of the next painting session; hm, i guess the university's entrance floor would be great so that the next scholars would not ended up being like a piece of shit.

This is one of the few things I can read with so many characters that are detestable and idiotic for seemingly no reason. I don't know why I'm so addicted to it, though

Dex-chan lover
@kronix I mean, it's future sci-fi China, written by a Chinese author and Chinese studio, hosted on a Chinese manga site for Chinese people...what did you expect?

Buddy, you just dropped like ten chapters on us, and have consistently given us at least one chapter a day since you started translating the series... For one, I didn't even notice a quality drop, for two, I can only wish that other TLers had a rate and quality even remotely close to yours XD hahaha thanks for the continued updates

Users who are viewing this thread