Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 71 - Seventh Prince Calls Out the Dragon King

Fed-Kun's army
Allen beeing lazy xD ?
Still doing more and better than .... (lets not call names in public so they can save face)

Dex-chan lover
Allen dropped his quality out of feeling "lazy"????????
I was sure the so called "quality drop" was just the best he could do with the rambling walls of nonsense text that typical chinese authors seem to love.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
Allen being "lazy" -> spits out daily chapters ?
I mean, this rambling could be untranslated we would still get it at this point, it's been the same trashtalk as the past 15 chapters, the only interesting things being the discussions he held with his girls and with Immortal Goddess.

Also again, such abuse on him wtf, he clearly willingly accepted to take a picture with the princess but then he's the one oppressing the prime minister... this is just getting annoying to read really, I hope it gets "serious" as you said soon because it's tiring ?

Allen. do you honestly think we realy care that you quality drop XD you are doing 1-2 pages daily and even solo. Everything stil makes sense and the minor details are just that... just minor :) So keep it up ow Heaven Defying Dragon Translator :)

Really don't care if you drop quality, barely noticable and if it helps you pump out the same 2 chapters a day more power to you.

Allen you work really hard for us every day! You don't need to apologise! Just eat dumplings and relax.

Dex-chan lover
I somewhat see the professor's point. If you remove the pillars holding up society that creates chaos and can lead to even worse conditions and leaders. As an example the French revolution sent most of the nobility to the guillotine and the resulting mob rule executed anybody who got on the bad side of the current leader.

That said professor is wrong in this case because the old administration is, presumably, being replaced quickly by Dan Dan. Also, when power accumulates and corrupts to that extent the leaders tend to hoard alot of stuff for their convenience which leads to oppression and stagnation. An example is shown in the previous planet where all of the civilians were slowly dying.

It does seem cartoonishly evil but there are plenty of real life cases in history that show the result of such bad leadership.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys.
Don't forget to go here:
https://mangadex.org/group/305/allenallenallen333

Whichi is allens group profile page on manga dex and leave a thumbus up ! You can appriciate him in that way too :D

Thank you based allen for all the hard work. Can't complain about quality when you dropped 10 chapters on us at once.

What is it with chinese works and bad guys being as dumb as solid titanium and more one dimensional than... I dunno, it's kind of hard to compare.

These guys make literal Nazis from say, wolfenstein look like nuanced and complicated characters.

Users who are viewing this thread