Iron Ladies

@lonewolf
Obviously, the Final Nemesis and the only one who will be able to challenge Mu Suyim will be...Mu Suyin! I've got an internet cookie on him finally and literally disagreeing with himself, and split into Good Admiral and Bad Admiral for a final brawl.

Right, baseless goofy speculation done for the moment!

Maybe this will be great when wujizun take over . They translate around 3-4 chap a day and the incredbile thing is 1 chapter with around 50-70 page so basically its 150-200 page/day.

Power Uploader
@McShine
He's the translator for the original novel so doing the manhua chapters takes a lot less time. Each page of Martial King has fewer speech bubbles compared to each page of Iron Ladies. His main income comes from doing his novels on Patreon, so I doubt he has the time to do much else. I'm pretty sure the reason he did his best to catch up to the manhua raws as soon as possible is so that he could focus on his novel translations again.

But hey, if you think I'm too slow, then I'm sorry. I can't afford to push out chapters like crazy every day.

Allen's work certainly is apreciated, I love geting my bi-daily Iron Ladies fix!!
*goes back to lurking*

Ignore the guy wanting a different, boring, stick-in-the-mud translator. =3= He doesn't speak for everybody, just his lonesome self. XD

Thanks for the chapter update btw.

Dex-chan lover
The recent dialouge about the professor was weird, it looked like he was really talking about a possible media scandal the professor would have started in a interview.
If even the CN readers were confused I doubt the original text was about the professor looking down on their actions from heaven, the author just made a mistake, weird how the Prof. can be counted as a important chara in the serie, his departure was way too soon and ugly.

Double-page supporter
i feel like when the writer mentioned the professor it might have been something like "the professor would be rolling in his grave" kinda thing but the writer sucked at conveying that

been read since start but just realized it is in full color LOL

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

@lonewolf Yeah, I gotta re-calibrate my Goofy Speculation Levels for manhua.

I mean, the usual ridiculous and joking things I can come up with off the cuff tend to be 'three plot arcs ago, on a Tuesday, offscreen' for most manhua protagonists.

Don't pay attention to entitled people like him, you've been dishing out over 2 chapters per day on average for over a month now. That's plenty fast and a lot of work already.
Most of us are grateful for your work. Thanks allen!

Users who are viewing this thread