Iron Ladies

Aggregator gang
Wish MD had a series rating tracker / graph features.

Been watching Iron Ladies' rating climb up and up (well deserved too)

Damn she's huge, lol. You can easily tell from those long legs. XD

woah those flat breads, is that egg and cheese in there. Oh if i could tell you how my mouth just started watering. Its cruel and unusual torture i say.

Dex-chan lover
I had to take it back and re-read this all over. There was too much action and too much information to absorb.

After re-reading I now can understand the story better. Lot's of things I was confused about. If you re-read
it becomes clear. I came to realize when I finished, this is a food review story too. I suggest you don't read
the facts after eating. It will only make you more hungry.

With my body mass out of wack, I don't need to eat more.

Really wish we could get the description changed; I nearly didn't read this because of it, though I tried it due to the rating.

...I have infected two others with it now.

I read all the chapters in a single sitting.

Thank you Allen-sama へ(´д`へ)

Edit: Spelling

Since things like IS (infinite stratos) was classed as "mecha" should this also be classed as mecha? #quickfiredebate

Oh, so that's why the Core Alliance and the fleets jumped all over Mu Suyin's application and immediately promoted him to Fleet Admiral. I'd been wondering about that since...well, since Chapter 1...Yay! Knowledge!

loving this series its very VERY cool! Ps thanks for the great translation AllenAllen u rock , keep up the good work :)

Users who are viewing this thread