Iron Ladies

When did they acquire a soul-tier fighter? Wasn't he the only soul-tier in existence with his dragon fusion thing in the early chapters?

@bigcoffee that's him. It can take multiple forms since its got data for multiple girls inside it. And it seems like both selves he's got in the streets now are basically just clone puppets he made to keep his disguise up.

Double-page supporter
you could have written what "boorish teammate" or "pig-headed" considering what she says doesn't sound incompetent but rather uncooperative. it would have fit nicely in either case

Power Uploader
@aberdeus
Good call. I'll keep that in mind. Pig Teammate is by definition "incompetent teammate". Which means the Chinese raw should've used a different phrase to describe her as well.

You know... the first arch (20 chapters or something) really made me think that this is a meme manhwa like many others but... GODDAMN IS THIS SHIT BADASS, THE MAIN CHARACTER IS BADASS, THE POWERS ARE BADASS. EVERYTHING!

*phew*
It's worth it.

KYAAAA! I frikkn Love this!!! I for sure do not regret reading and expecting more chapters from this manga!

I swear I have like a sixth sense when these upload, every time I think "I wonder if theres a new chapter on mangadex" theres one that was just uploaded like minutes ago lmao. gj mr allen

with all the "moderation" in china going on i wonder how author is still not victim of accident where he stabbed himself 38 times

Users who are viewing this thread