Iron Ladies

Thanks again for your hardwork, money, and time. It is much appreciated. F*** everyone who say you don't release often enough. Maybe they'd like to take a shot at it themselves if they are unhappy with your speed.

GalaxyWatch's Most Handsome Male Reporter is certainly moving up in the rankings of The Universe's Most Popular Male Reporters in this series!

It never fails to make me laugh at just how dedicated he is to his job as a tabloid reporter.

Explosions? Angels and Puppets fighting? GalaxyWatch's Most Handsome Male Reporter is first on the scene!

Thank you so much for the chapter releases even if they are not to everyone liking's. It is just awesome that you have kept up doing the chapters for this series. From the bottom of my heart thank you so much Allenallenallen. (bows to you)

For those self-entitled pricks out there, please do us a favor by f%%king yourselves and rolling under a moving train. Otherwise, you can also buy the original CN series and translate it yourselves.

Dear allenallenallen333, please keep up the good work at your *own* pace and ignore these morons. Your hard work is greatly appreciated by us.

Thanks kind allen for this another chapter. We love your work dobt let them entitled people get to you .. Thnjs for sharing us china's history

Just to comment on allen in the last page, I think the reason why the heels on the last page don't match is intended because her right foot is placing her foot down as she is pulling her left foot forward. Indicating a walking motion.

Allen thanks for all the work you do. People forget that you aren’t entitled to give us more chapters, and you are doing this for the good of your heart even through busy weeks.

As usual, thanks Allen for the work you are doing, not only translating but also giving interesting cultural facts! :)

Thanks for your for your works and hope you will not stop with translation
Mr allenallenallen333.
Your alleys translate the best stories hope you continue

Please continue translating as you are able. I appreciate all the work you are doing. And I also understand that you have obligations that may slow down your translations.

the politics of this manhua remind of current day politics. Where the mass media is demonizing the USA president Trump while there are brainwashed people who believe the media keep speaking how he is against justice while he is only trying to solve some ignored problems, and also how there are several "elites" who keep speaking against him too.

Dex-chan lover
@different2
All to true about the media and their agenda.

I was going to say a lot more, but erased it. This is not a political forum. And I would like to keep it that way.

Yeah Himiko's son is gonna get kidnapped or something and we'll see how much of a civilized pacifist he is. Besides he idolizes a war goddess. How cynical can you get?

author please make new translate
我的天劫女友 this is the title :v i recomd that v:

Users who are viewing this thread