Iron Ladies

Ding Yuan is a terrible influence on her poor, easily swayed Main Fleet Cannons.

Tsk, tsk.

This might be the worst amalgamation of CG art, stereotypical harem tropes and garbage writing I've ever read.
At least the introspective view on Chinese obsession with streaming/appearance/status is interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
@savi0r

This might be the worst amalgamation of CG art, stereotypical harem tropes and garbage writing I've ever read.

And somehow, despite being what seems like an exercise in throwing a week-old raw fish through a blender and calling the resulting hash "sashimi", it's just damnably entertaining. It's a guilty pleasure I don't even feel guilty about. I can't put my finger on why.

At least the introspective view on Chinese obsession with streaming/appearance/status is interesting.

I actually wish they played with the streaming and live reactions angle more, rather than "get the cameras out - we're going live!" just becoming one more checkbox before having a bigass fight after a certain point. The idea of several characters trying to balance military, personal, and camwhore-ish streamer lives at the same time was one of the reasons the series sucked me in, but I feel like some of that got left by the wayside.
I'm still waiting for the moment that one guy realizes his 'favorite angel' that he's been beating off to is actually his mild-mannered mother who's putting up with his dad cheating on her, instead of descending on the man in justifiably fiery wrath that can crack planets.

The whole status and 'saving/giving face' concept is one of the reasons I read manhua and manhwa: it seems like a codified but more extreme version of similar (if unspoken) ideas in societies I know. So it's unfamiliar enough to be interesting, but familiar enough to 'get'.

@okayokayokay

Obviously,
he has to choose how to distribute his attractiveness between clone/puppet bodies, like distributing IQ points. And the eight-foot Heavenly Race puppet and Low IQ are sucking up all the attractiveness.

Thought this was gonna be trash but its actually good and interesting and above all, not your typical harem

Xiao Pao's face is possibly the most Hilarifying (Terrifarious? Hilaritifying? Hm. Needs work) thing I've seen in this series so far.

'GIVE ME YOUR MAGIC MEDICINAL SOUP, HAMSTER MAN! >:D'

Allen did you skip chapters? cause this last while is not boring as you said it be at the end of 228. its full blown action chapters. just wondering. no offense meant and glad for every chapter you translate. gratitude too

Power Uploader
@inKraken
No, I didn't skip chapters. It might not be boring for you to read, but it's boring for me to translate. This whole arc is for Xiao Pao to do some goofy stuff. The whole Aryans history part isn't even finished yet. There will be more chapters dedicated to Aryans later.

Does anyone know if the series took a break, or there's simple been a crackdown on raw leaking?

Thanks so much for these chapters translator! I read them all in a single day while sick in bed. I hope you have gotten many many dumplings, your end pages are really something. Not to mention your work ethic, which is insane, I hope you make sure to look after yourself! 😄

Of course I should thank the creator of the series originally as well, though I doubt they'd see this here.

Dex-chan lover
It has a very boring start and the entire story is riddled with nothing but trash-tier villains who make zero sense. It's basically just a wuxia story but with robots and futuristic science mumbo jumbo instead of cultivation.

@allen
thanks for answering my question. I and many others here appreciate all you do.

please, don't let those idiots get close to you. the majority knows you are doing this because you want to not because someone asked you or paid you. so please just ignore them!!!!

Props to the translation team. I miss it when the English version isn't updated for a while, but the quality is well worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread