Iron Ladies

I'm not sure why but, for some reason this has been hemorrhaging in viewership since chapter 148. I can't see any reasoning behind it.

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling the foxy lady would become Strategist/Media spokeswoman for the fleet. Didn't want to say it for fear of unintended spoiler. And no I did not read ahead the raws.

Now every chapter must have golden hamster drinking. Now if they make it a way to cultivate she will be earth tier in no time

How did allen not mention the "soap dropping scene" in ch.226 why man why that was a great prison joke in itself nor the author? That was a primmed joke set and ready nevered fired. Anyway keep up the good work mate.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dracoknight

Chinese manhua MCs usually rate somewhere between "You'd call me an arrogant asshole, but I have the skills to back up every claim I make" and "my dick is so big I use it as a golf club" on The Chad Scale.

While there are some exceptions, manhua MCs kill and cripple their enemies without a second thought, and often get laid. None of this herbivorous Japanese male thing. The female manhua MCs are often even more deadly than the male ones, unless they're in a more shoujo-ish genre where the story is about them getting dominated by a bevy of hyperchads.

I wonder how much of this is due to the fact that most JP manga has to go through a traditional editing/publishing process, but most manhua and manhwa are distributed online as webtoons, with absolutely no editing.

NOOOOO!!! You can't stop!!! I really like this series!!!! Plus I don't want to learn a new language just to read the series.

Users who are viewing this thread