Metropolitan City's Yin Yang Miracle Doctor - Ch. 100

Fed-Kun's army
Rent an OP Family for face slaps would be a great business and all, except no one could afford it. The people who could, wouldn't need it.

As for rent a girlfriend, that shit's expensive. Rent a best friend/best man/maid of honor, rent a father, rent a mother, rent a son. All those be expensive as hell.

Rent a son is the cheapest, and the kid is really well mannered too. It's saved me more than once from a clingy thot. They see you have a son and after you tell them the story about having your balls snippet due to this one unfortunate 'accident'. They're out.

Power Uploader
i haven't got a single 5* only 5* weapon for my guaranteed 90x pull. the rates are garbage, I can understand why mihoyo wanna scrap the gatcha format to a different one in patch 1.1 we shall see. right now I recommending saving your primo for 1.1 patch which will probably be implemented by next week or so...probably and also, 1 pull or 10x pull. it doesn't matter. the 10th pull will always be a 4* right now.
the chance thing is fake..hence I think it's false advertising, the rates right now is messed up. most whale streamers agree this game can make you pull 20 fichel cuz the rates favors the banner and the rates are slightly skewed and imbalance.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo a very important question, how many have you spent on genshin?

Power Uploader
when the whalers complain that it's too imbalance..you know somethings wrong lol. so not really..not all gatcha is like this.

@cloww That is strange. I only used primo from normal quest exploration and so on (i did not pay for it) and I menaged to pull 2 5* characters. One was in those 20 newcomer wishes and one in those where you can get Venti (but i did not get him only some big breasted water chick). But i did not get any 5* weapons.

Double-page supporter
Man I keep seeing that Chinese-Made Facebook Video about poor man that turns out to be a young master/rich man or so on everywhere XD

First, Thank you all for your hard work. Without the Trans work. Many great books and reads would never be known or lost to people of the whole world. Understand this clearly people. People write and talk to each other helps understanding each other making the world a better place for everyone.. I live in USA, state of Tenn and can read from all over the world every thought and enjoy the greatest writings and art work because of the people who trans the lang of these works of Art.. Again I say Thank You Greatly.
Let's work together to make the world God placed us a better place. Have a Jesus Day.

Hahahaha! Who doesn't likes a Good laugh......But seriously i was gonna die YA KNW? I FUKIN CHOKED ON MY COFFEE DUDE.........I DUNNO WHY BUT AFTER READING CHPTR 77 LAST PAGE T\N NOTE, I JUST CAN'T GET THE PICTURE OF UNDERTAKER STEALING FUKIN PANTIES OUT OF MY MIND.............THANKS TO CERTAIN SOMEONE @cloww

Users who are viewing this thread