Metropolitan City's Yin Yang Miracle Doctor - Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
heheheh. 'smash' ring indeed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

will you continuing this have some complications with webnovel?
if not, and you still wanna continue this manhwa, and there's not better manhwa you wanna translate, why not? :3

Power Uploader
i will continue, a pirates life for me! yarrr! but alas, if they do come find fault with this, maybe on that day i will have to stop.

I'll keep reading if you keep uploading, but it's okay to stop if trouble comes your way

Webnovel's app is one of the worst to read comics. They should stick with webnovels only.

I like reading your translations but if you want to drop the series its understandable, you've been translating so many series dropping a couple should be good with everyone reading your translations

Aggregator gang
Ofc i will read it here, your translation are way better than most of the 'official' translation i have read before

Not to tell the official translation always used translation english as the characters name

Double-page supporter
Pls don't drop it, I read some comics on webnovel and some are good, but most are very badly translated and the update rate is a killer too for the good ones, like one or two chapters per week is that many, not to mention that webnovel is pretty much a paid site nowadays, since they removed the free spirit stones, which means that you can now only read 3 chapters of anything for free daily, which sux big time...

wtf is she wearing? i know that fanservice is fanservice but shit man be subtle about it. it lose it's appeal when it's just straightforward like that.

Users who are viewing this thread