Metropolitan City's Yin Yang Miracle Doctor - Ch. 88

Aggregator gang
Seems like all the folks who are horrified of the rape content in Chinese and Korean manga have lived sheltered lives in the law abiding states of the US and Europe and don't know crap about the rest of the world! Well news flash, the rest of the world isn't that peaceful or law-abiding as the US and Europe is, over there especially in Asia and Africa if you have power you can do whatever the fuck you want and the law won't give a shit about it, because you are the law. So why are they portraying rape so much? Because that's the norm for them, hence why we shouldn't be allowing people from those cultures into Europe or the US, because they will bring that culture with them and it's impossible to reeducate the majority evidenced by the high-rape count jump in countries (i.e. Sweden and the other nordiotic countries) that accepted a huge number of foreigners in the 2015 migrant invasion.

@Chrondoz lol, the dude is a cultivator, so what she can do?

@cadaada me too, if is not the mc girl or mc family, then is okay DX

read what @Vengeance22 said, rape people is normal for people with power in some places like Asia, Africa, SA in some places ofc

Chinese novels/manhua really can't survive without rape content. Disgusting and a waste of my time.

Sooo, I'd jumped to the previous chapter before coming to this one and I'm surprised 😱. The villain? actually did "the deed" without being stopped as he was about to. Not only that, he even eliminated her. Like, whoa, this is new

Users who are viewing this thread