Metropolitan Supremacy System - Ch. 118

Revenge for Mad Cat, justice he deserves. KissManga and that other one needs a kick to their balls, give them a No Nut 2020

Fed-Kun's army
Is it wrong...that I enjoyed the 'side bit' more then the main story? And Fight for your Rights and become da Winner!

I forgot what the chapter was about after reading the TL notes lol Not sure what’s going on but keep fighting brotha.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao! i'm more inclined to read MAD CAT's notes. Seriously kissmanga and isekaiscans should square tf up smh.

Bro the notes you're leaving on the chapters are almost more entertaining than the chapters themselves, keep fighting the good fight.

To dude/dudete, I've benn reading all your translation work, and I've to say keep up the great work/fight & fck them clowns and retards

Fed-Kun's army
That one bubble wasn't English. I'm completely confused THAT single bubble was integral to the entire story. My reading experience is ruined.

My titanium dog eyes! They told me Kissmanga is shitty.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO THANKS TO THE SIDE DRAMA THAT THE FEELINGS STACKS WITH THE STORY LOL NOW I WANNA FUCKING BEHEAD THAT XIE GUIBIN PEDOPHILE-LOOKING-MF, AND BURN KISSMANGA AND ISEKAISCANS ALL AT THE SAME TIME

Dex-chan lover
i am ashamed to admit i used to read on kissmanga. been a long time since i went to that shit show though. about 4 years?
BTW, what's your standing with manganelo? i sometimes read there because occasionaly mangadex's page loading speed is very slow for me.(they have your credit page)
anyway, holler up if you need help with those guys @cloww
on another note, you healthy now?

Power Uploader
gotta stand up to bullies, momma always say...fuck them bullies. they hit you . you hit em in the nut.they wanna play? lets play.
im ok with manganelo, they respect the old rules of conduct . the unwritten rules. so they good in my books. even tho they are
aggregates hahaha

see the beauty about being here is i get to fix my mistake. an untranslated bubble can be replaced. those guys out there don't get that.
and they complained and harass me to fix it, but i have no power over it. blame me? puhlease...ima fix that now.

Group Leader
hope you get discharged soon from the hospital Cloww.

(removed bullshit)

edit:
Looks like I misunderstood some things lmao, so I just removed it all.

Keep the great work Cloww, we all appreciate it, I truly admire you for your dedication in translating this bunch of manhuas in freaking fast way all by yourself (even while hospitalized), sorry if I expressed myself in a bad way with the removed comment.

Group Leader
About them directly aiming for you, I doubt that they would do these things in a human way (manually), they probably just use a filter on the bot to remove the last page if the scrapped chapter come from your group or something like that.

Anyway what I want to say is that there's a lot of ways to prevent them from doing these shitty things, me and probably all the community are backing you, we scanlators need to unite against bullys hahaha

Power Uploader
yeah well to each to their own, i dont wanna do this. they forced my hand. i am in a hospital and they think they can bully me like this? big mistake pal.
snipers and unholy aggregators fuck them all. your kind think this is a game?wanna play? happy to oblige. but can you keep up? im gonna get discharge this tueday and when i do. i will rain hell upon those who prey upon me, two can play at this game, call me unethical later i really dont give a fuck anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread