Metropolitan Supremacy System - Ch. 123

Lol @cloww you know you want MC to be a huge siscon 😝😂 seems like the plot will become more interesting if people are dying and the big name uncle and others are going to become involved. Thanks for the chapter btw

Dex-chan lover
Non blood related little sister, now if that isn't gf material... It would make sense, but asians love their sisters a bit too much.

@Luzifer I think it was the driver of the antiques-girl with the white haired loli sister (I read way too many manga/manhwa/manhua, so I end up forgetting a lot of non-MC names) who's the one getting targeted, if I remember correctly? Again, I read way too many series so I don't really remember.
Also... my wording is actually a bit weird here, oops. Basically, I think Lin Hu was the driver of the antiques-girl. Antiques-girl is the one mainly getting targeted + has the white haired loli sister.

Fed-Kun's army
Valve is right. Not blood related based on last bubble. It's fine. Just like childhood friends.

The scary shit is when people don't have children by sex. Sperm donors or surrogacy or whatever. You never know unless you get a DNA test after. Especially with those stories about the doctor being the father of all his customers by replacing the sperm with his own.

Yeah then you may end up with your half sister.

Dex-chan lover
the key word is 'brought to the house'
so i assume she's a step-sister.

BTW, who's the dead nigga?

so his uncle is a god of finance, so why in the earlier chapter he looks like a beggar?

Either adopted, step sister, or her birth parent died and his family is raising her. Since they grew up together usually Chinese and generally Asian refer to themselves as brother and sister. If they are around the same age.

Fed-Kun's army
the dead guy seems to be the first nobody who tried to kidnap the first tsundere and also thx for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread