Metropolitan Supremacy System - Ch. 168

there is a pity system in genshin
if you don't pull a 5* in 90 draws you get one

Power Uploader
unless u pull a 5* weapon. then you're out of luck. the pity system is flawed. as in it doesn't actually gurentee the units you want even on the banner. just a chance. and if that chance failed the first time the next time will be the banner pull even so, the rates are misleading since they say each 10 pull gets a free 4* at the end, that also means the 0.6 chance of getting a 5* is misleading since at the 10th pull of every pull its a gurentee 4* so the pool of ratio of this 0.6 does not insert itself within a 10th pull. with FGO they don't gurentee anything. its all left to chance. the law of probability still applies to it. but pulls isn't the problem. the real problem I have with this game is gated content and farming mats via dungeon is too pitiful. 10 mins and that 120 resin is over. 8 min for 1 resin recharge is too long. compared to honkai impact the regeneration rate on energy is faster. this is advertise not as a mobile game or a mmo, it doesn't have a proper branding yet..mihoyo can go either way, I heard they made 50 million already. but I do hope they won't be greedy and forget their own mantra. " tech otaku saves the world" what kind of tech otaku screws their own people with this type of monetization? only money grubbing corporations, right now..i hope they still have that indie mentality and remember their humble beginnings and see the potential this game has to offer, mihoyo have something really good that can trancend the mobage market. mobile game doesn't have to be trash and gatcha
influenced..there are steps to certain gatcha company like seven deadly sins taking small steps in improving and listening to feedback from customers. I'm just saying..its a real shame if it goes down the rabbit hole that's all.

JUST GIVE ME JEANE FOR GODS SAKE GENSHIN!
Well I do agree with the Translators view about he limit on dungeons and such. Too annoying.

Lol translator steam rolls through all the released content so far and then complains about not having anything to do. Same

Users who are viewing this thread