Metropolitan Supremacy System - Ch. 93

Fed-Kun's army
Breaking their legs is the bare minimum in Huaxia.
I can't believe he didn't ask for compensation as well.🤑
Gotta love the cliché "Follow us!" "Ok" interaction.😅
At least the girl doesn't need to be rescued next chapter 😅

Dex-chan lover
While I know this isn't an action story and I'm fine with that. I do wish they had put a little more effort into their 'big fight' to at least make the panels look better.

surprisingly tame, tho I bet the idiot will back again but with help of some big brother. The result will the same anyway.

I'm very grumpy this dude literally tried to gang beat him with knives, clubs and crap,

and MC didn't even break a single finger? Failure. FAILURE MC! You gotta retaliate properly. They already hate you, so just cripple them to the point where they can't think of revenge, much less dream up a scheme.

Double-page supporter
@Halesy Now why would he do that and ruin the "perfectly well written plot that is absolutely unique and not predictable in any way" that the author has "come up with"?

@Siikalahna

Right. Right. I forget, 90% of Chinese novels are "Hey, this person did something that would never possible be okay in real life, then MC stopped them, then they made it their life vendetta to ruin MC for stopping them.... rather than just moving to a new target, and then MC lets them off the hook so we can get rinse and repeat for 50+ chapters."

We even had earlier in a chapter "if anyone from X group does something, whole group dies." It was slated that way so that X group would use other people... but then immediately after, "X group is plotting to kill you directly." Me "wait, what? Didn't .. didn't we just..."

When all he really had to do was just ask for money and give away the token. Which, who the hell gets an IOU from an auction? DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN A WUXIA! and that's a pretty damn low bar.

@MCX01 It probably won't since that's not how these stories are written, but it's a bit annoying to see him always being so lenient to punks like these.

Users who are viewing this thread