Metropolitan Supremacy System

Dex-chan lover
I needed some time to recognize the original main girl, asking the translator, do we know what happened to the old staff,/artist/author?
Changing the manhua so much without a explanation is weird.

Dex-chan lover
I press F for the original author/artist because the timing of the change makes me believe they were "changed" because of corona.
Too many changes to the ability, design, personality, is like another manhua.
I saidbefore that maybe it was because the story didn't see the chinese goverment as a divine entity but maybe is something worse.

F

The story starts good. Some unusual plot. Halfway the mc becames the son of some unknown bigshot out of nowhere, and later on they start the usual punks picking on the mc's girls then he beat them up... (What makes it worse is that at the beginning he was giving the vibe of someone who didn't have a penny in his pocket and then suddenly we will knew he lives in a mansion/villa?!?!?!?! WTF author. You knew the usual things that happens everytime if you did read some webnovels before or manhuas of the same context, LMAO), If you did already read any manhua in modern society with some superpower or martial arts. Honestly don't waste your time if you are looking for some original content. I don't knew how someone can copy-paste without making his version superior. And what made me feel something is wrong here more than before, in every freaking chapter of the first 40, there was never a time when he wasn't smoking, I could swear he did smoke a packet a day. Then later on it seems to me like he did never smoke to begin with. At some chapter the whole character design is different It took me a while to comprehend what was going on (even the mc's cloths changed) WTF?! This thing is full of setting holes

For those of us who are confused about who Mayfair is, she's the underwear model from the beginning of this manhua

I honestly couldn't read further than the chapter 113, a few chapters before it they author seemed to have changed. I really enjoyed this manhua, it had turned into one of my favorites. Not a super plot but it was quite funny, the author seems to have changed suddenly though, one character literally disappeared in the same scene, she was an extra but still wth, and the style changed, the MC seems more like the typical pervy main character and yea I don't know, it's quite vexing now.

Dex-chan lover
This floor challenge was weird, like they wanted to do something that only the MC could have won thanks to the system putting a price on everything but then decided to just drop it, even the characters act like the floor mission is not really important.
Unless the rank achieved on the floor or the challenge itself returns later mixed with something else it looks like a wasted chapter they didn't know how to do.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit this auction hall arc is so long I'll go bald before something interesting starts happening again.

Dex-chan lover
According to this manga, about 80% of Chinese men are bullies, rapists or swindlers.

It went from a solid 7/10 to 2/10 after the author/artist change. I wont waste my time with this anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Ah ah, the translator comment on chapter 158 was gold, but is true that before the original artist and author change/swap/death/whatever this serie was about more than item appraisal, some readers could be turned off by the change that removed the action and limited the MC abilities.

Dex-chan lover
The new cover make it look a bit like a action comic, that isn't, the new author and artist seems to be focused on making a story about using the power to get rich, even the fight against the villain that sent scums on he girl coul dbe resolved out of view.
But I appreciate this new cover more, it makes clear that the new guys simply don't care about the original story and scrapped the previous heroine that was appearing less and less.

Edit: after the new schedule decided by the studio
before the artist change the MC had some not really nice comment about the police being corrupt, then like a magic trick the comic stayed but everything changed, I thought it was because corona or the original team wanting a new contract but maybe they were eaten by a bear, not every web manhua licks the party ass after all

Power Uploader
yes..i shall apply panda oil everyday to my broken wrist kek.

Users who are viewing this thread