Metropolitan System - Ch. 326 - Metropolitan System Chapter 326

typical you go to another country to seduce a highschool student and you end up with a nija that clearly doesnt have the proportions to fight correctly and a mother and a daughter duo that will probably going to worship you

this motherfucker really out here
SkinnyShamelessIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif

Ah yes, I see the author also a big fan of Umemaro3D.
@ichibaka in japan we call it Oyakodon, which mean could "Mother and Daughter in Bowl"

Can someone tell me what is the source of the meme that the mad cat put in the bottom of the end page

Dex-chan lover
The oyakodons multiply. These recent manhua seem to like this trend.

Not complaining but unexpected is all.

Dex-chan lover
ah, another chapter, another reason to backup my claim "the system is best girl".

The background text at the beginning, if anyone is wondering, 世界上哪有那么凑巧的事情? means "How can there be such a coincidence in the world?" Ty GT, lol.

@cloww

Trash? I bet you camp in COD games you sub genus of a chimpanzee.

Joking but this manga transcended perfection, I'm not surprised some people don't get it.

Aggregator gang
Honestly the execution of the plot is stupid I'm just reading this now for the girls, and I'm loving him collecting more girls.

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan

Yeah pretty much same here.....
the premise would be fine if he had to work things, but the MC does everything abit too easy.
He is a Marty Stu who can do anything without a problem.

This manga would have been 10 times better if he did everything he does but had to genuinely struggle a bit for it and not just... oh i need to spend points that i get every second.
He literally gets points over time from being a movie star and book writer that he copied from his past life with a skill that lets him remember everything which makes points a arbitrary thing....
Stories with OP protagonists needs to focus more on the world around them then the accomplishments of the MC.
im all for OP protagonist stories if they have fun and/or interesting characters or plot but this one have abit too meny girls to really flesh anyone out other then the bitch ass MC.

Aggregator gang
@Goldenzeal I think you mean Gary stu never heard of Marty stu before. Now about the story it would have been great if he started from the bottom and slowly took over the underworld to get his position this is why Japan manga still dominates compare to Korean and Chinese Manhua and Manwha their story has a lot of plot armor and sometime it diverts from the original plot and just becomes a total mess sure there are some who actually good like RTW and I'm an evil god solo leveling magic emperor I'm not an overlord etc but most are dominated but trashy story that has a lot of characters who is always winning cause their the MC.

Edit just had a look at Marty stu https://ppc.fandom.com/wiki/Gary_Stu yeah pretty much the exact same thing.

I would have seriously slaughtered his whole family after seeing what he did to the mother ...

Aggregator gang
That was a little to fast, she is completly broken and suddenly she is talking like there should not have anything between... lmao

Users who are viewing this thread