Metropolitan System - Ch. 355 - Metropolitan System Chapter 355

Power Uploader
i...err he?...i need to check the excel sheet. this plot is all over the place...that guy who kidnep his master or something.

Even if your TL is bad since i only know you for this series i say this is good. Beside you got me good with your small note in the end.

Dex-chan lover
No way! I love your style. Hear bullsh*t, you must not, the truth you will find.
Well, whatevs. I will follow you if you move your translation from here

Dex-chan lover
@Luijs iirc, he's the dude that badly injured MC's benefactor (the oldman that sent MC to America to look for his daughter) that one time. You know, the one that the other three lords (dragon, tiger and wolf) pay respect to. Just that now he changed his look for whatever reason (he used to have long hair and wore traditional Chinese clothes and stuff).

@Rin2k You know the chapter he appeared in? I remember the name and story but not his previous look.
@cloww Take your time, I hope you get better soon.

Dex-chan lover
@Maximum uhmm I think it was in chapter 200+. Can't quite recall rn

EDIT: went to check and he appears in chapter 246.

mangazone app? can't seem to find on playstore... guess it's not available in my region 😭

you all can download mangazone in google
just search mangazone apk
and mangazone is trash because the other comics have a missing chapter so yeah but i still use it

and also mangazone have a nsfw comics

I have long forgotten the realtionships of that xu chansheng red hair guy.. who married him? whose daughter is she ? did we see his wife until now? doe he only have one wife?? so much confusion,,someone enlighten me

Users who are viewing this thread