Metropolitan System - Vol. 1 Ch. 149 - Metropolitan System Chapter 149

@ryke08

with your logic, if someone does the free translation for you to read and makes mistakes, the one who points it out is a douche? LoL

@cloww

dude, i m not here to cause turmoil. my chinese is not that good only that your last panel surprise me.....

@skyscar

I've read enough shitty translation's from official sources to distinguish what is meant when translating, to me, I can infer that the person in question is not a classmate, by them not being shown at all in the first bit, and from the abrupt way the character show's up, Sure. I can understand that you can interpret the translation as being a highschool friend. But that doesn't mean you need to add the extra "are you google translate" into it. You could have just said that something was mis-translated and stated what it was. Pretty simple if you ask me.

@Ahsis but translate wrong, right? i m also know that that scorpion dude is not the classmate even only picture but what about the dialogue it s out of place.

okay, google thing maybe pretty harsh. but why? guy asks for a donation when you ask about the money in whatever way you have to accept and maintain some level of quality.

ch.138 miss one whole page. i went and ask in discord. get my point? sick? i understand human not robot. then, rest. get well, continue. who s rush to launch new chap?

i sick so i can release lq work? nah, not excuse to me.

Now hes acting like those thugs in these series well by the end of the day all they can so is yap blah blah blah blah pfft dumbass now hes spouting nonsense hahahahahhahahaha ptsd poor kid

better than a beggar sissy puss reader anyway LoL. act like a helpless side character. if i say anything upset him, beggar like me will have nothing to read. Boohooo

This guy who doesnt have a life always slandering other people because thats all that he can do .... poor kid all the things he is spouting are all bull or the reflection of himself hahahahahhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhahahhhaha loser poor guy

Users who are viewing this thread