Metropolitan System - Vol. 1 Ch. 150 - Metropolitan System Chapter 150

i feel like an idiot i thought this chapter only had one page and didnt think of going down
cloww get better just sit and relax and try not to force yourself and thank you i really enjoy reading

Thanks and please have a well-deserved rest!

Thanks for the very fast releases!

We the REAders truly appreciate it and I hope people will go to your site first before anything else. So please upload on your site first so that in our little way we can support you.

Yep, you can take your time in rest since you're only few chapters away from the available raws that I know of, and thanks

Dex-chan lover
I like the chapter chopped up and page sized, but mostly I just like chapters being released.

fak that cliff ... i want to go beat the author realy you ended like that... damn and we so close to the raws thanks alot guys i realy appreciate the fast translations you are the best!

1 page chapter? Is this going to become the new norm? And thanks for ur work btw.

Man looks like phoenix wright with the point finger thing. "OBJECTION"!!!

@Ultima4128 Sorry, working on a new manhua. Besides, cloww is pretty close to end of raws.
So, will only take him about 2 or 3 days to finish the rest.

Dex-chan lover
I would Like to thank you for the translation of this manhwa
I have really enjoyed this one it was different from all other isekai
there are some grammatical mistakes but this manwha is funny and brings warmth to my cold heart

Users who are viewing this thread