Metropolitan System - Vol. 1 Ch. 170 - Metropolitan System Chapter 170

I used to be hyped to read a new chapter of this but now I have to force myself to see if it’s getting any better not sure what happened. I feel like this has been trash for a while now.

Dex-chan lover
one thing about this series is at least there's always something going on. I may not understand or give a fuck about what is happening but hey at least something is happening. Typical for a chinese series 😂

At least the girls are hot

@Chrondoz blame it on your eyes because its getting better its started being really good after chapter 100 before that it was ok but now we have god damn ghost and we also have an attack that even
''GOD'' is afraid so now we might start to see powerfull fighter or magic art so basically the real storie is about to begin

the last panel of the chap....

Raw: 江白! ! 把血滴在眉心! ------ Jiang Bai!! Drop the blood on the eyebrow! (google)

Translated: Earth Boy! get down! Now!

Let s see the quality of the translation by MC action for the next ch.

@WeedMist this keeps getting better and better? really? after 100 ch. if not any progress of MC or story.... you know what i mean right?

GOD afraid? seem to me that GOD just warns MC that means he afraid? LoLLLL

we might start to see powerfull fighter or magic art so basically the real storie is about to begin -------- that s go staright to shit to me.

well, if you like that continue your fun, but i will definitely drop...

@cloww fixed your missing page on metro yin yang chap 25 and 27 before anything, m'kay?

and if, the story goes like someone here said and with you HQ translation, read raw maybe better.

Power Uploader
I never claimed myself to be HQ at all. what am I? manga translator?
pfft. and no, not gonna fix it. If you don't like my stuff don't read it.
Plenty of other stuff for you to go and bother and read, don't claim to be a fan of mine if you're gonna act like that.
Screw you. you wanna translate this and snipe it? fine by me too, if you claim I'm such a bad translator, then one-up me. And do better, my reputation may suffer sure, but at least I know the series will be in good hands.

@cloww metro yin yang is not about your translate but you miss upload 2-3 pages of ch.27.

not fix? okay, screw you and your quality standard. LoLLLL

and come the classic, if u better then do it. LoLLLL

ask for donation but when readers criticize you whine like 5 yrs boy?

@skyscar So toxic lul, if you gonna complain go work on a translation project. And we'll see your quality when you have to upload 5 chapters that are ~20 pages each a day, and for your small brain I'll do the math for you. 100 pages per day, show us we're wrong. I'd be very glad to be proven wrong, more QUALITY manhua for everyone that way.

@SchneWe Beggar syndrome spotted. LoLLL

fine, if you wanna side with this poor quality translate and afraid of losing face when someone points your mistakes of missing page or wrong translation, suit your amoeba brain.

so classic that if you complain, then do it yourself. LoLLL cum up with something new will ya?

"we'll see your quality when you have to upload 5 chapters that are ~20 pages each a day, 100 pages per day," -------- anyone here demand godlike "wordrain" to release 5 chs per day for each title?

or when you are very fking sick you still have to translate(?) and upload cannot rest? tell me?

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@skyscar
There is a difference between offering constructive criticism and harassing a group or uploader for their work. I suggest you figure out which one is the more appropriate and in line with our rules on MD.

@cloww and company
I highly recommend you block this guy. It's why we have the feature in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread