Metropolitan System - Vol. 1 Ch. 170 - Metropolitan System Chapter 170

@Zephyrus harass? who s harass who? first I point out quality upload work missing some pages ------- with high responsibilty answer no fixed wanna read read if not fk off!!!!

second, point out wrong in translation -------- I never claimed myself to be HQ at all. what am I? manga translator? pfft. and no, not gonna fix it. If you don't like my stuff don't read it. ------- Awesome answer from someone thick- skinned enough to ask for donation.

a bunch of pussys, with this kind of Mod standard no wonder many HQ groups dont want their work to host here.

@cloww feel free to but that s mean my words are true and a bunch of snowflakers cannot accept it. LoLLLL

@SchneWe reason with what? it s free shut up and read even it s wrong in translation and missing some pages? beggar attitude....

@Kegaten and my reasons wrong in ch.146? at that chap is about the story not about the quality of work? i m sure you smart enough to not mix it together.
but if you are fine to read the work with missing pages and wrong translation like north-south. go enjoy it.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@skyscar
Well, with that kind of attitude I think you've proven that you have no desire to offer constructive criticism since you very deliberately insulted the uploader when I asked you not to in my previous post.

How about you take a week off from commenting. Maybe that will give you the time you need to learn how to criticize constructively and not call people "pussies" when they disagree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread