Metsuki Warui Ko Kawaii Ko - Vol. 3 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
He really went "fuck this, I'm out" daaamn

Kinda refreshing writing once in a while

Dex-chan lover
that's... Was a shit move bro. But since we are here, let's read the last two chapters

Supporter
"It's a no?"
j8EIW62.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When I saw them relocate to the bridge followed immediately by her saying "I don't want to date you" made me think he'd be jumping off next page. That thought was only meant to be a joke, but I was only off by a few pages

You dont...want to date me ? oh look at the time it say its time to jump

Dex-chan lover
This manga started off well, but now it's starting to drag and get boring. Feel like this "confession" thing is taking too long and going off the rails too.

Supporter
I feel like folks are taking the bridge jump at face value in terms of "weh I got rejected" but I bet in the next episode he says some shit like "Things are unpredictable and hard to understand! Like me! So you may as well take a chance!" or something.

This chapter felt more real to me than the nonsense with her friend saying to not get too close to her. That felt forced. This one at least had folks discussing their internal thoughts and feelings. I certainly don't feel like it's fumbled at this point, though there's certainly still time.

Dex-chan lover
MY PC DIED SO I NEEDED TO WAIT FOR MY PAYCHECK TO FIX. ALL MY DATA GOT BLASTED

Dex-chan lover
I had spoiled myself on this development, but to actually see it play out...

Just...what the hell? This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't feel for any of these characters anymore I'm just done.

Thanks for the translation (and now because of this fiasco, we don't even get the mercy of ending that doesn't rock the boat).

Users who are viewing this thread