Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Double-page supporter
*3rd page*
šŸ™‚
What is prostate milking?

The prostate is a gland in the male reproductive system. One of its main functions is to produce prostate fluid, which mixes with other fluids and sperm to make semen.

People usually use the term ā€œprostate milkingā€ to refer to massaging the prostate for sexual pleasure, but this massage may also have other benefits.

Here, we describe what prostate milking is and how to do it. We also explore why people do it and look into some of the risks and potential benefits.
Definition
Prostate milking may provide sexual pleasure.

Milking the prostate involves massaging it until it produces a thin, milky fluid called prostate fluid.

Therapeutic prostate massage dates to at least the late 19th century, when doctors began performing it to treat inflammation of the prostate, called prostatitis.

Today, ā€œprostate milkingā€ usually refers to prostate stimulation for sexual pleasure, while ā€œprostate massageā€ can refer either to sexual or therapeutic stimulation.
Who can do prostate milking?

Anyone with a prostate may be able to milk it.

Some people find the massage painful or unpleasant to perform on themselves. In this case, depending on the goal of the stimulation, a person may ask a partner or a healthcare provider to perform the massage.
How to find the prostate

The prostate is a walnut-sized organ inside the rectum and just under the bladder. It wraps around the urethra, which is the tube that drains urine from the bladder.

The prostate tends to get larger with age, making it easier to locate.

To find the prostate, a person can insert a lubricated finger into the rectum, then push slightly on the front wall of the rectum. They may feel a slight bulge.

It is also possible to stimulate the prostate less directly by pushing upward on the skin between the testicles and the rectum, an area called the perineum.

Because the prostate is so close to the bladder and urethra, intense prostate stimulation can cause the urge to urinate. Prostatitis and other prostate problems may also lead to more frequent urination.
How to milk the prostate

First, a person should apply plenty of lubricant to a finger. Wearing gloves can make the insertion smoother, and it may also be a good idea because of hygiene concerns.

Gently insert the lubricated finger into the anus, slowly pushing on the front wall of the rectum.

For most people, finding the prostate requires inserting the finger at least halfway in. Touching the prostate may produce an unusual or pleasurable sensation.

Begin by massaging the prostate in a consistent motion that feels pleasurable. Some people opt to masturbate or have other sexual contact during the massage.

The person may have a very intense orgasm or feel an unusual sensation followed by fluid coming from the penis.
Why people do it

The prostate is one of the male erogenous zones. An erogenous zone is a highly sensitive area of the body that may generate a sexual response when stimulated.

Prostate milking may be very pleasurable. Because the prostate plays a role in producing semen, stimulating it may produce a more intense orgasm during ejaculation.

Some people practice prostate milking because of its purported health benefits, rather than for sexual stimulation.
Benefits

The primary benefit of prostate milking is that it feels good. It may make sex more pleasurable and enhance closeness between partners.

There is also limited evidence that prostate massage may improve prostate health.

A 2009 preliminary trial of a home prostate massage device found that men with chronic prostatitis or benign prostatic hyperplasia experienced a reduction in symptoms following home prostate massage.
Risks

Prostate milking is not usually dangerous. However, a very aggressive technique could, in theory, cause minor injury to the skin or rectum.

Also, prostate massage, especially when it is intense or forceful, could be painful.

Prostate massage also presents a small risk of prostate infection. If a person massages the prostate with dirty hands, this could introduce bacteria into the area.

Similarly, bacteria from the rectum can travel elsewhere if a person does not wash their hands thoroughly after a prostate massage.

Some people do not enjoy the sensation of prostate milking or any other anal stimulation. This does not mean that anything is wrong, it is simply a personal preference.
Prostate milking vs. male orgasm

Many people experience an orgasm from prostate milking, especially if they masturbate during it.

A person may not be able to distinguish between prostate fluid and ejaculated semen. Prostate fluid is one component of semen. When a male has an orgasm and ejaculates, sperm, prostate fluid, and other fluids present in the ejaculate.

Not all men ejaculate or have an orgasm during prostate milking. Masturbation and other forms of sexual contact make an ejaculation during the massage more likely.
Summary

Prostate milking can be pleasurable. Some people perform it on themselves, and others seek the help of a partner.

Some preliminary research suggests that prostate milking may improve symptoms associated with prostate enlargement. However, confirming this will require further research.

Anyone who is concerned about their sexual health or prostate health should consult a doctor.

@Elma_ Average consumer is no different to a peasant. Well they may know some things like HS stuff, math and physics, but lack any knowledge how to craft something more advanced than a woodwork (saw, making a box).

I'd like to read manga/novel about reincarnated/teleported MC being a teacher in some village, teaching basic math to children for a reasonable price. Or may be later in the capital since MC would probably be some scientist/teacher coz it's still an isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Alma's sudden change bugs me. She's had sex with hiro already so what's there to be embarrassed about. Girl even punched him in the face.

Dex-chan lover
@Kidawesome55

Terrible forced cliche + slapstick = normalized domestic abuse

If I remember the wn correctly the story slows down a lot until they leave the system, might just bank a couple chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Kidawesome55
It might have been more casual before because she literally could not have babyā€™s with him, Now with the revelation that she is actually in love with him (her body literally changed itself proving this fact) it makes things significant more personal thus making her become a good bit more ā€œemotionalā€.

Dex-chan lover
WN fleshes out MC's thoughts on the...semen collection ordeal.

ā€œUuuuā€¦ My chastity wasā€¦ā€ ā€œThere you go. Good job.ā€ The cover of the med pod opened up, and I walked out while shedding rivers of of tears as Dr. Shouko greeted me in a sing-song tone.

You want to know how exactly she collected my seed? Please stop. I donā€™t wanna rememberā€¦ā€¦ It feels like getting into a med pod is gonna develop into a lifelong trauma for me...Urgh. My behind still feels a bit strangeā€¦ Iā€™m never gonna sell my genetic data again. Ever. And I was even looking forward to an ero situation with Dr. Shouko tooā€¦ā€¦ It looks like life isnā€™t that sweet. But it was a logical development, I guess.

@yarielist
So far author only talks about space elves, space dwarves and space humans. Other exotic alien races are only briefly alluded to but not in detail.

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist: If they're anything like the space orks and space grots I'm used to, you DON'T want to meet them. Or space dark elves (a.k.a. Drukhari).
And vat-grown meat. It could be worse, like corpse starch...

Contributor
If anyone curious how the procedure went: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w-Rhd8x6WU

im betting her family owns that factory or shes owes them money XD

Users who are viewing this thread