Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.2

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug: time to buy a penis. The grils on board should get a taste of Mei too.
Ayo???

852hgR3.png

Dex-chan lover
some cute androids do exist at least, like Jia Jia.

images
Idk, I don't like fake so thinking of an android controlled by an AI with real looking human face makes me averse to it. I'd rather it be obvious it's not a human, at least would seem more honest.
Also I'm allergic to chinese.

Dex-chan lover
it's not about legality but having ppl with these inclinations around and flaunting them in public. i mean, it's a manga, but seeing this in one panel is enough.
Maybe they are there to replace his lost two daughters :smugchisato:

Or he has his own waifu but then for some reason he goes through this street and guess what, two android girls just try to bait him in going into hotel with him and he fights with the urge...
Have you thought about that? :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I love how this is just basically Stellaris with japanizing beam
Now we only need an official anime species pack full with cute anime voices (and catgirls) for our empires.
I can't find good enough mods that would satisfy me quality wise.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they are there to replace his lost two daughters :smugchisato:

Or he has his own waifu but then for some reason he goes through this street and guess what, two android girls just try to bait him in going into hotel with him and he fights with the urge...
Have you thought about that? :kek:
if it made sense, sure. but it doesn't (since he wraps his arm around one of them), so i didn't.

Dex-chan lover
if it made sense, sure. but it doesn't (since he wraps his arm around one of them), so i didn't.
He just tapped her on the shoulder to tell her he has to go. His people need him :dogkek:

Banned
So far, this is the most satisfying isekai to read. To me atleast. The author or artist took their time to flesh out the setting for a chapter or two, and then went back to the plots.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I've been following this manga for a while now, and I just wanted to say thanks for your hard work on all the translation!

Dex-chan lover
at least they have robot ears
any android perfectly looks like a human is dangerous in it's own way, like spying

Dex-chan lover
Reading back again here.
Those AIs definitely knows about the imperial princess huh

Users who are viewing this thread