Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Group Leader
Imagine an MC that doesn't turn in to a gibbering idiot at the possibility of casual sex and also isn't a borderline/actual sexual offender. What a genius this mangaka is, he's cracked the code.

Dex-chan lover
MC's philosophy on women and casual sex, from the WN:

...maybe there are some guys who (can resist temptations to play/sleep with women), but I’m not one of them goddammit! I confess folks! I’m the kind of guy who’s weak to those kinds of stuff and thinks with his lower half when subjected to them, okay!
I’m certainly no damn saint who wouldn’t do anything in those kinds of situations. Want me to say it plainly for you? I’m the guy who’d unhesitatingly pick the option that would lead to ero developments in games if they were available. Sorry folks.

https://lightnovelstranslations.com/i-woke-up-piloting-the-strongest-starship-so-i-became-a-space-mercenary/030-volume-2-prologue/

@FlashGordan Iirc the author's other work also has a sexually assertive male lead too (guy gets isekai'd to a Minecraft-style world and becomes a female elf warrior's slave). I think it's their signature style.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 . At least he's honest and owns it. Again I hate harems with most male lead cause they act like kindly do-gooders despite stringing a long a bunch of women at his own choice with no reprucssion.

This guy makes it clear that he knows its wrong but doesn't give a damn and will live his life as he pleases , consequences be dammed.

Chad move not telling her about the misunderstandings until after the sex

Users who are viewing this thread