Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

ivv

Dex-chan lover
HAahahahahhaa
these are the sex jokes we want
I like how It wasn't even seinen or smut

Dex-chan lover
@kevytpiima a true Chad wouldn't have to buy his sex. Reaffirming with the other girl was alpha dudely, but not telling the elf she actually had a choice about sleeping with him until she could no longer say no was not.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally. An MC who doesn't waffle about. If you want to do it, then do it. If you don't, then don't.

Dex-chan lover
At least he's honest and isn't spineless. And thank the mangaka for not making this an erotic manga....

@icarushector A true chad does as he pleases, irregardless of consequence. Other's choice in the matter, matters little to the True Chad, as he knows he is right in all that he does.

What a Chad MC, hot damn. Usually you'd see MC's like this clear up their misunderstandings in order to not go ahead with doing it, so this is amazing. I also quite like that he noticed Mimi's anxiety, and solved it quickly and decisively. 😁

Also been playing Elite: Dangerous recently, and indeed I can see the similarities in places, even going into a Resource Extraction Site to hunt for pirates and other wanted bounties.

Dex-chan lover
OMG the madlad did it lol i thought he will just brush it off like before but there he goes! dipping his dick not one but twice!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyDn31rn2k4&t=429s
At 1:33
Shut up and sleep with me

Users who are viewing this thread