Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Group Leader
Honestly it would have been better if he told her from the start that he was absolutely down to clown, but that that wasn't expected of her in exchange for bailing her out. Let her decide if she wants to do it on her own without feeling like she's obligated to.

Dex-chan lover
This man deserves the greatest honor for his valiancy.

and thus, I request of thee, author, for but a simple code embedded into the site that shall be known within it's rightful abbreviation, NH, in order for me to pay homage to this glorious scene for my utmost satisfaction.

Dex-chan lover
>Buys out debt of elf girl
>Elf girl gets the misunderstanding that he wants her for "companionship"
>Elf girl comes to his bed
>Instead of MC flustering into perma-virgin mode he fucks her and tells her afterward that it was a misunderstanding

WHO IS THIS MADLAD CHAD MC?!

Dex-chan lover
Eh... he didn’t explain the misunderstanding til after sleeping with her? I know the author means for it to be humorous, but that’s just plain vile.

...and of course a bunch of comments acting like that behaviour is something to be proud of. Keep classy, mangadex.

Threesome when?

Also, I died laughing when I saw he told her it was a misunderstanding after doing her 😂

Dex-chan lover
People who are complaining about this turn of events seem to be forgetting a crucial detail: the misunderstanding took place AFTER he bailed her out. So she agreed to be his concubine out of gratitude, not desperation. And it's actually kind of poetic that after the elf made an assumption and convinced the girl that the hero wants her as a concubine, the same assumption led her to the hero's bed as well.

Dex-chan lover
After reading so so so so many isekai Beta MCs... this is good. Very very very good. I feel good reading this. No frustrating "huh? she probably doesn't like me that way" or "I want to keep our current relationship" or (takes a sneaky peek at her under boobs, but does nothing in the end)... etc. etc.

Thank you translator and hope you keep translating this series.

I just finished watching naruto shippuden and watched a little bit of boruto. To. Be. Honest

Im disappointed
Sorry for the random topic
Noone asked

POWERMOVE~!

pretty excited to see more crew"MATES", if there is any... *cough* The Captain *cough*

Other than him getting laid with those beauties like a chad.

Hoping he gets a Fleet for himself or something, maybe the crystal life form fleet could serve him?
Like its common for isekai games to have those little twist of even tho you know what they do, there'll be some little changes to them...

Users who are viewing this thread