Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, semen. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TERABYTES DATA CONTAINED IN A DROP OF SEMEN?

Aggregator gang
It's a shame, in the novel Elma really steps in here and haggles the price for our inexperienced MC.

It makes complete sense for the limited panel space but I hope they show how useful she is all the time instead of just space elf waifu. (She pretty much carries every important social interaction in the novel)

Dex-chan lover
As someone who read the web novel:
Semen plays a huge role. Normally races can only be with their own to have offspring, but Hiro has a special version that is stronger than the basic contraceptive and could even go crossing race borders.

Dex-chan lover
yup as i expected, this whole chapter and most reader goes crazy over 1 simple word

@Milanin
Isn't that supposed to be bestiality? Imagine the offspring from human mate with tentacle man (or woman) from ch 12 part one.

Dex-chan lover
@setsu I mean, you could call it that
But please remember, fucking a elf is bestiality then by your logic. Because race in space isn't just white, black, etc. It's pretty much every humanioid species that has differences between themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Well, there are lots of awesome ways to extract those body fluids... Good thing we have a sexy doctor to do the job!

Dex-chan lover
@dudewithmagic They did show a few chapters back how our MC pretty much looked for Elma to decide if a offer is yay or nay so they do try to show it. Lessee how they continue from here.

Dex-chan lover
nutbutton.jpg

“How I fathered the next evolution of humanity without even knowing” the Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread