Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.1

Banned
I can count the number of times I went to a beach to have fun in on hand. Its less than five times. I understand why we need to apply sunscreen, but what I dont understand is, we are going to play in the water. Wont the sunscreen(and its effect) be washed away from all the swimming, submerged underwater and splashing?

Dex-chan lover
I can count the number of times I went to a beach to have fun in on hand. Its less than five times. I understand why we need to apply sunscreen, but what I dont understand is, we are going to play in the water. Wont the sunscreen(and its effect) be washed away from all the swimming, submerged underwater and splashing?
It seems like it's for your skin to absorb the sunscreen to protect from sunburn. It should take about 20 mins, then it shouldn't lose effect in the water

Our MC almost became a lolicon and went the wrong path but succeeded in stopping him self

Dex-chan lover
I know your comment is old but there is water proof sunscreen. Would be surprised if that universe didn't have any.

Users who are viewing this thread