Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, and artist had fun with robo gorilla/ crab, art-style is amazing

Dex-chan lover
Bullet time!
It just werks!

Can't wait for Hiro to unlock more crazier skillz
and go full Jedi

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Hmm, so his cheat skill as a reincarnator/isekaied person start to pop up slowly eh, well I hope it will be a nice spice n didnt make the story dull...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Hmm, so his cheat skill as a reincarnator/isekaied person start to pop up slowly eh, well I hope it will be a nice spice n didnt make the story dull...
(OωO )...
Kind of strange to say this to you, as I see you giving thanks in so many of the light / web novels that I've read over the years (I assumed you read this one too), but in the novel, the currently worked on story arc has to do about such things.

Each of the volumes seem to focus on different characters, so any cheat skills used aren't the focus of the story, and shouldn't hinder it in the long run. If anything, I'd say they are made into jokes at his expense.

It is a character focused story, thankfully, not a "check out my abilities" story (I hate these, like Solo Leveling).

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit I didn’t expect robo gorilla and giant crabs, just the combat maids. Thank you for translating

MD@Home
We haven't seen Chris on the ship yet, I just found it weird since she's the target.

Users who are viewing this thread