Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading the LN, and the LN is like 10x hornier and it ruin the vibe of hiro. Every other page there's always just talk about his dick, his sexual prowess, something about how sexy his cohorts are, or a mix of all those.

Manga is way better.
God that reminds me of the Inferior Magical Swordsman. The girls in the novel are so thirsty for the MC it's scary. The manga dials that back pretty hard (and they're still thirsty) and it's all the better for it.

Dex-chan lover
Other ppl mentioned it but, when she meets up with mc later on with him being all over his ever growing harem, her patience wears thin and show early onset of yandere. And she cant wait till she grows old enough out of jailbait age.

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading the LN, and the LN is like 10x hornier and it ruin the vibe of hiro. Every other page there's always just talk about his dick, his sexual prowess, something about how sexy his cohorts are, or a mix of all those.

Manga is way better.
Hmm? With the exception of the princess arc, the rest is basically private pillow talk and not much public comment on his sexy cohorts. Did I miss something despite being on volume 9?

I think the manga is following pretty much on point with the LN except skipping alot of finer details. Anything the manga covers, the LN covers. Manga doesn't change the source material except via omission.

Banned
He'll learn to regret it later. LN-wise.
Tell me why? Spoiler me senpai. And put the spoiler thing around it so mods wont burst a blood vessel.
I mean, i already knew that
Hiro was isekai'd cuz there was an experiment by a relgious centric space empire into psychic technology and there is another from Earth but she prefer to play pirate class.
So any spoiler is okay for me.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh what? Most isekai mc shy away from sex like the plague, even when the girls literally throw themselves at him. Having Hiro being ok with sex and naturally horny is a breath of fresh air.
That's literally the first part of my comment, lol.
But as, like you said, that only covers "most", I had to add the second part too. For all the "I can't believe it's not hentai" protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
Would've dropped this if he actually did touch her. I have a feeling we'll have a timeskip moment where we see her grown up.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, space dwarf females are legal lolis who look younger than their grownup age.

I suspect the author kept it that way for the WN to remain within the general access section of Syosetu. If they did choose to go graphic, he'd have to release in Syosetu's X-rated sections like Nocturne or Moonlight.
The LN is actually even more tame than the WN. The WN stays just safe of being placed in the "adult" section of syosetsu, but the LN tries to stay in the "all audiences" category.

Dex-chan lover
Tell me why? Spoiler me senpai. And put the spoiler thing around it so mods wont burst a blood vessel.
I mean, i already knew that
Hiro was isekai'd cuz there was an experiment by a relgious centric space empire into psychic technology and there is another from Earth but she prefer to play pirate class.
So any spoiler is okay for me.
I replied the spoiler in post #44.

Fed-Kun's army

Manga is way better.
I took a peek at fan translated (Web?) novel. As I remember, 1 sex scene didn't go into any more detail than in manga. The John Blake Chronicles it is not.

Dex-chan lover

Manga is way better.
Thanks for the heads up,
I was gonna try to attempt to read the LN, but I just like the way Hiro is portrayed here

Dex-chan lover
I think I read that as a manga. Did early on the MC sort of concluded that moving diagonally is insanely faster than moving forward?
I mean... there's only one minecraft isekai manga on this site rn. Cant mistake it.

And while the MC manga shows explicit seggs, I'd argue the MC protag is less horny than Hiro since he's only speeing with one girl.

Users who are viewing this thread