Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this!? Clear communication? Two characters talking out their feelings like friggin adults? No cheap misunderstandings to drive the romantic subplots? In this economy!?

More of this, please. People who deal with emotions like adults are a huge turn on.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOO
EIx1vnP.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this!? Clear communication? Two characters talking out their feelings like friggin adults? No cheap misunderstandings to drive the romantic subplots? In this economy!?

More of this, please. People who deal with emotions like adults are a huge turn on.
And no dragging one's feet for 100+ chapter instead of coming to a decision.

Dex-chan lover
"Plus the Fuckbot 9000 has broken me sexually, there will be nothing you can do to get me erect ever again."
Her: "B-BUT I COULD-"
Him: "I don't think you understand. She vibrates. EVERYTHING. VIBRATES. Have you ever reached climax so powerfully you spoke portugese and asked god to forgive you for what you're doing despite not knowing portugese? I am from japan. I don't even know where Portugal is on the map."
Her: "...What?"
Him: "I felt her walls undulate like it was pulling me by hand from the inside. I GOT TIRED AND SHE WAS PUSHING MY HIPS FOR ME AND SHE POURED ME A DRINK WITH HER FREE HAND AND PUT A STRAW IN IT! AGAIN. WHILE. VIBRATING. AND TO CLOSE SHE LIFTED MY RAGGED EMPTY BALLED HUSK INTO THE SHOWER AND THEN INTO BED LIKE AN INFANT LETTING ME MOTORBOAT HER THE WHOLE WAY AND TUCKED ME IN. I can't go back."
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread