Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

YOU didn't understand MY POINT. she is PEDOBAIT, they made her the same age as mimi cause they HAD TO. she'd be fucking 10 or 12 if they'd get away with it. this bullshit excuse of "she's the same age" has been overused for decades at this point.

btw i dunno where in europe you're supposed to live, but i've never heard of the parents having ANY SAY WHATSOEVER regarding the child's sex life once she's reached the age of consent and she's of a sound mind (meaning no mental illness) - well, where i live anyway. that said, i don't know every country's criminal code, nor do i want to. and all i was trying to say with that is mimi's ok in my book since she's like 16 or whatever and can make her own decisions. the other girl got that age tacked onto her cause they had to, not because they wanted to. and she looks the intended elementary schooler part. and her getting fucked like that is just plain yucky. so really not that hard to understand i hope.
Oh boy just wait till you see the dwarves...

Dex-chan lover
I bet the Count will be like "got and get me some great-grandchildren with that boy".
Jokes aside, great way to handle it. Thanks for the chapter.

I really like this tbh. I like that he doesn't accept every single girl he comes across into the harem for valid reasons. It shows actual thought put into the writing beyond just banging the next girl to come along. That's not even factoring in their ages yet. I don't remember what her age was said to be, but she looks a little young to put it mildly.

While yeah, accepting the affections of a twelve year old would be pretty bad, his reason being that he saved her is pretty dumb. I never understood it. The idiotic idea that accepting the feelings of someone you saved is somehow "taking advantage" of that person. That's stupid. The whole point of attraction is to find a suitable mate. What more suitable mate is there than one who proved he can protect you by saving your life and being your real life knight in shining armor? It's temporary feelings? No more temporary than any other romantic feelings. Chemical reactions in your brain don't last forever.

Supporter
Mc you can't just be that cool and not expect women to fall for you.

Users who are viewing this thread