Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

Dex-chan lover
Just before Hiro departs, Mei secretly chats with Chris giving her a suggestion. As a result she decides to do her best as heir, so she can support him with nobles authority and to make her territory his home base (Remember he wants house on planet, and she can provide that). So basically no matter where he travels he'll always come home, to her. When they met again later she makes it clear she still loves him and that she plans to offer him a home. So it's pretty clear she'll eventually join harem officially, but it hasn't happened as of volume 7 of the LN.
Also note that throughout the series Mei is implied to be constantly scheming behind Hiro's back to help make him and the people around him happy (and probably intentionally make his harem grow).
so
I was somewhat right then... i thought it would happen in the next time they meet tough

Dex-chan lover
because she looks older doesn't mean she is, just like in real life too, the looks doesn't matter (people can look over 18 when they are not). (remember he knew about her age before sleeping with her)
why 18 specifically? the age of consent here in europe is much lower so i don't care about that as much. the point is that the little girl looks like an elementary schooler/obvious pedo bait and that's definitely a no-go.

Last edited:
You missed Serena
I mean, arguably she's more of an important recurring side-character than part of the main cast proper since Serena generally pops up every few arcs because fate will literally keep contriving increasingly absurd coincidences for them to meet until Hiro caves... but as for Serena's age.

I don't believe it's ever been clearly defined, but I'd guess early to mid twenties based on the fact she's been in the military long enough to go through the naval academy and gain the rank of LT in addition to command of a local (if minor) system garrison.

Aggregator gang
Doesn't the fight go a bit different in the WN?

It's been more than a hot minute, but I remember the MC being forced out of his exoskeleton and having to use his super reflexes to fight the Nobel without that. There are even regular callbacks to this later in the story about how bizzare it is he has the reflexes to fight against a Nobel with no assistance since they have tons and tons of cybernetic enhancements, and that it is those same reflexes that make him a good pilot.

It also doesn't make sense from a worldbuilding perspective. Nobles with lightsabers are supposed to be this huge threat, a one-man army. If a shield could stop that weapon, it would be widely used by anyone who can afford it, such as all Nobels, rendering that weapon useless and invalidating the entire context of the fight.
WN tends to get edited when officially adapted either to LN or Manga.

Dex-chan lover
why 18 specifically? the age of consent here in europe is much lower so i don't care about that as much. the point is that the little girl looks like an elementary schooler/obvious pedo bait and that's definitely a no-go.
what are you talking about? i live in europe too, but the thing is that it doesn't matter what the age of consent is (depends on the country's laws but you definitely don't understand what the age of consent is, everywhere in the EU you can still be punished by law even if the other person is over the age of consent) (usually it needs the parent's consent too and there are a lot of restrictions, and even if the law doesn't state that there are still laws that say that if the parents wish so they can take legal action even if their child did consent).

besides you entirely missed the point of my comment, the point is not only that she is underaged but that she is also at the same age as the other girl even if they look different in age.

Dex-chan lover
what are you talking about? i live in europe too, but the thing is that it doesn't matter what the age of consent is (depends on the country's laws but you definitely don't understand what the age of consent is, everywhere in the EU you can still be punished by law even if the other person is over the age of consent) (usually it needs the parent's consent too and there are a lot of restrictions, and even if the law doesn't state that there are still laws that say that if the parents wish so they can take legal action even if their child did consent).

besides you entirely missed the point of my comment, the point is not only that she is underaged but that she is also at the same age as the other girl even if they look different in age.
YOU didn't understand MY POINT. she is PEDOBAIT, they made her the same age as mimi cause they HAD TO. she'd be fucking 10 or 12 if they'd get away with it. this bullshit excuse of "she's the same age" has been overused for decades at this point.

btw i dunno where in europe you're supposed to live, but i've never heard of the parents having ANY SAY WHATSOEVER regarding the child's sex life once she's reached the age of consent and she's of a sound mind (meaning no mental illness) - well, where i live anyway. that said, i don't know every country's criminal code, nor do i want to. and all i was trying to say with that is mimi's ok in my book since she's like 16 or whatever and can make her own decisions. the other girl got that age tacked onto her cause they had to, not because they wanted to. and she looks the intended elementary schooler part. and her getting fucked like that is just plain yucky. so really not that hard to understand i hope.

Fed-Kun's army
YOU didn't understand MY POINT. she is PEDOBAIT, they made her the same age as mimi cause they HAD TO. she'd be fucking 10 or 12 if they'd get away with it. this bullshit excuse of "she's the same age" has been overused for decades at this point.
I know hentai where girls are younger than that. Who dares to publish it is another thing.

It's been more than a hot minute, but I remember the MC being forced out of his exoskeleton and having to use his super reflexes to fight the Nobel without that. There are even regular callbacks to this later in the story about how bizzare it is he has the reflexes to fight against a Nobel with no assistance since they have tons and tons of cybernetic enhancements, and that it is those same reflexes that make him a good pilot.

It also doesn't make sense from a worldbuilding perspective. Nobles with lightsabers are supposed to be this huge threat, a one-man army. If a shield could stop that weapon, it would be widely used by anyone who can afford it, such as all Nobels, rendering that weapon useless and invalidating the entire context of the fight.
Im gonna blur all of this since it is a massive spoiler for basically all of the Novel (at least whats been officially TL'ed so far)

No, he wasnt forced out of his armor. The fight in the manga is pretty accurate if a bit shortened. He gets Slow-Mo whenever he breathes in, yes, but he only uses that later on after becoming a honorary noble when he has to actually fight nobles without the CheatSuit9000 (and he uses it in the CheatSuit90.000 but thats another Story)

Last edited:
He actually thought it out and gave a valid reply!? Well given the military woman who also wants him I'm sure he will eventually get a title and then Chris will come back and join. This also let's her age up a bit

f*ck idk how to quote multiple ppl.. anyway i meant @IJustReadEverything

Spoiler

Well AkThUaLy... He still doesnt want to f her even after getting a title, however Chris is, erm... interested, to say the least. All the officially translated Novel so far he has not done anything with her othe rthan being tricked into a kiss by her

Dex-chan lover

he's got some really high end power armor with a personal shield, so no it isn't "widely used"
personal shields are super rare
anyway. I'm actually pretty impressed. I feel like the quality of this manga is going up- what is it, came for brass, found silver, or something?

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh ~
IMG_8294.jpg
Is that Feral 21 from Punishing Grey Ravan for your profile, cool

Dex-chan lover
he's got some really high end power armor with a personal shield, so no it isn't "widely used"
personal shields are super rare
anyway. I'm actually pretty impressed. I feel like the quality of this manga is going up- what is it, came for brass, found silver, or something?
Iirc author admitted somewhere that this series is basically an Elite Dangerous fic

I believe anyone who plays ED has some standards... just dont ask them about FDev's abandonment play.

Dex-chan lover
I know hentai where girls are younger than that. Who dares to publish it is another thing.
hentai of course, but at least to my knowledge there's no regular manga (shonen or even seinen) that she's young or young looking girls having sex. there's some light novels where it happens, but these scenes usually get no illustrations (like magika no kenshi or testament of the devil sister).

Dex-chan lover

btw i dunno where in europe you're supposed to live, but i've never heard of the parents having ANY SAY WHATSOEVER regarding the child's sex life once she's reached the age of consent and she's of a sound mind (meaning no mental illness) - well, where i live anyway. that said, i don't know every country's criminal code, nor do i want to. and all i was trying to say with that is mimi's ok in my book since she's like 16 or whatever and can make her own decisions. the other girl got that age tacked onto her cause they had to, not because they wanted to. and she looks the intended elementary schooler part. and her getting fucked like that is just plain yucky. so really not that hard to understand i hope.
in the story she is at the same age (unless i missed something)

firstly i didn't say that i am ok with it, secondly will be that what age they look like doesn't matter, only the age that they actually are because people can look different in age then their actual age (even in real life) (the elf for example you could say she looks like 14, and in some panels she looks even younger then chris).

also mimi is 15 if i am not mistaken.

now on the more important part, age of consent just means that a person can legally have sexual intercourse from that age, in cases that the other person is an adult though it's a little different, i mean sure it is legal but based on the laws in most countries there is always a way to take legal action by the parent's (one example is for the parent, or in some cases even strangers, to just claim that their kid was manipulated even if it's not, of course it's not always the case and the parents can loose, also the punishment is lower) tough i am not a lawyer or anything and this is only one of a few examples from some news that i have read with a lawyer talking about it.

well all of that doesn't matter though, this is fiction, the point is to have a good story so personally i don't care about most of the shit i read in manga and light novel because i am used to it, i have seen many (non hentai) manga and novels where the mc sleeps with a person that looks like that or even younger, or in some cases where the mc is of that age, i am used to it, i don't necessarily like it in most cases but i am used to it.

Fed-Kun's army
hentai of course, but at least to my knowledge there's no regular manga (shonen or even seinen) that she's young or young looking girls having sex. there's some light novels where it happens, but these scenes usually get no illustrations (like magika no kenshi or testament of the devil sister).
This manga hasn't got such illustrations with ANYONE. Implications are there, but not with Chris. So it shouldn't matter what Chris' age is anyway.

What comes to regular(?) seinen manga with young looking girls, look up Road to Kingdom chapter ... #55.

Dex-chan lover
This manga hasn't got such illustrations with ANYONE. Implications are there, but not with Chris. So it shouldn't matter what Chris' age is anyway.

What comes to regular(?) seinen manga with young looking girls, look up Road to Kingdom chapter ... #55.
oh noes. you are right :sick:
first time i've seen this shit :poop:
so far i've only seen manga with young or young looking girls that contained nudity, but no actual sex.

Dex-chan lover
This mf is the most sane, down to earth and relatable isekai mc.
ontop that this is a unique isekai setting

perfection

Yeah well, regarding Road to Kingdom, there is Celia..
Well, it's kind of a situation in that manga tho. Like, the MC hesitated quite a lot compared to all his other "relationships".
Also, that is basically medieval Europe. And I gotta say, apart from MC being unrealistic as f and the magic, monsters and whatever fantasy stuff, they didn't do a bad job recreating that kind of society.

Anyway, in that kinda world, I'd argue that Celia (the girl in question) didn't have a particularly bad position - after all, in that story, she initiated it. Quite heavily so. And MC would definetly not have r-ed her if she didn't.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is, no matter how bad it looks in today's moral code, what you are comparing here is a world that doesn't have that moral code. And not only by the authors fantasy, with the whole setting in mind. And for a world lacking that moral code, it was a comparatively good situation.

Anyway, the Chris situation. Kinda spoilers from LN here so if you don't want that, stop.
So, Chris in the LN is a similar situation to Road to Kingdoms Celia (pre-chapter 55). She wants to f the MC, MC doesn't want to. She makes advances on MC at every opportunity. As far as the official English TL for this novel went, only thing that happened was a kiss more or less forced by Chris.
Idk if the author has the same balls as Road to Kingdoms author, because with that whole situation, even if it wasn't wrong in that setting, MCs balls may have been a self insert. Well, we will see. Especially since it would be morally questionable in this setting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread