Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.1

Dex-chan lover
Compression worksuit vs off-duty clothes.

Or they became aware/bothered enough by the constant lolicon jokes that the design shifted a bit more toward "adults, just small"
look at the first image again. Tina is flashing her boob and they've censored it with a light spot. But you can still tell she is an utterly flat washboard.

Can't say the mental gymnastics for the lolicon argument isn't on point, but still find it more culturally cliché that the MC used the power of his wang so they would grow "adult boobs" for their body type.

Then again a more logical possibility is that the quality of food has drastically improved and boobs are just how their bodies are expressing that change in diet.... but who are we kidding here. MC wang powers are a tired and true trope, so why over think it xD

Dex-chan lover
??????
did we read the same ln ?
thought it was not clearly said in the ln but it was already hinted that they have done the deed
LoL I would also like to question the validity of a sexless Hiro. Mimi gets boned soon after she joins the ship, as does every other permanent member of the crew. Tina and Wiska are left untouched because they start out as Temps, but join the harem once they truely join the crew a few arcs later.

Dex-chan lover
LoL I would also like to question the validity of a sexless Hiro. Mimi gets boned soon after she joins the ship, as does every other permanent member of the crew. Tina and Wiska are left untouched because they start out as Temps, but join the harem once they truely join the crew a few arcs later.
right ? thought the funny thing is after
he done the deed with both tina and wiska he barely doing either both of them compared to the other girls :v

Dex-chan lover
right ? thought the funny thing is after
he done the deed with both tina and wiska he barely doing either both of them compared to the other girls :v
eh, after a while the author doesnt mention it as often who he is bedding each night. Think they just implied Hiro rotates thrue the girls and only highlights special occasions.

Dex-chan lover
eh, after a while the author doesnt mention it as often who he is bedding each night. Think they just implied Hiro rotates thrue the girls and only highlights special occasions.
ah i see i probably forgot that
still i can't wait for hiro to meet the fox thought for the ln since i wonder how much of a different it is going to be compared to the wn

Dex-chan lover
Considering the LN Art this was changed even before. Proportion wise they are around the same as the one posted in another Chapter discussion.
Lemme shamelessly link the one one guy posted
wgbi8q.jpg
:EDIT: Actually that reminds me that the LN is officially translated. Maybe I buy it later.
:EDIT2 Edit Harder:
Actually ... what? For some reason in this one they are a "very different size" compared to the above?
003-jpg.3635
I checked this site which has the Novel Illustrations and it seems the artist is "kinda undecided". Huh.
https://lightnovelstranslations.com...me-a-space-mercenary/?tab=novel_illustrations.
Hrm....

It could be that those probably-vacuum-rated work clothes of theirs are "reining the girls in". I'm not a woman myself, but I'm pretty sure you don't want something like that to be "on the loose" in a micro-G environment. And their more casual wear is a lot more... relaxed.

That would neatly explain why it seems like the artist can't make up their mind.

Dex-chan lover
Hrm....

It could be that those probably-vacuum-rated work clothes of theirs are "reining the girls in". I'm not a woman myself, but I'm pretty sure you don't want something like that to be "on the loose" in a micro-G environment. And their more casual wear is a lot more... relaxed.

That would neatly explain why it seems like the artist can't make up their mind.

As I stated above, look at the first spoiler image again. Tina's suit is open and is flashing Hiro a boob. It's obvious she isn't wearing anything under that suit, and is washboard flat.
--edit--
On taking a closer look to confirm, what i thought was a censore flash was just a light reflection off shiny paper. But her suit is open, you see bare skin, and not a hint of cleavage.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
??????
did we read the same ln ?
thought it was not clearly said in the ln but it was already hinted that they have done the deed
really? last LN i read have them both ask him when will he laid hand on them(more in teaseing kind of question). did you read even newer LN or you talking about WN?

Dex-chan lover
look at the first image again. Tina is flashing her boob and they've censored it with a light spot. But you can still tell she is an utterly flat washboard.
She isn't actually flashing anything. The "Censoring" is the Camera Flash. The other link I posted has the Image without, she has the Suit zipped down a bit but not enough to see anything. This is also from the same Volume as the "Dwarven Rocket" incident so far too early.
Here is the whole image:
Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hrm....

They are actually rather lose considering they wrinkle in some images. Tina also has it partially zipped down. Honestly going through the Novel Artwork it actually looks more as if the Artist decided to draw them gradually bigger, there is one with them wearing a luxury dress together with Elma/Mimi with them having notable "more" but still not as big as the second image I found.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She isn't actually flashing anything. The "Censoring" is the Camera Flash. The other link I posted has the Image without, she has the Suit zipped down a bit but not enough to see anything. This is also from the same Volume as the "Dwarven Rocket" incident so far too early.
Here is the whole image:
Screenshot_5.png
Noticed that as well and mentioned it in my post above. Still shows that Tina has nothing binding her cleavage and is flat as a washboard

Dex-chan lover
They are actually rather lose considering they wrinkle in some images. Tina also has it partially zipped down. Honestly going through the Novel Artwork it actually looks more as if the Artist decided to draw the gradually bigger, there is one with them wearing a luxury dress together with Elma/Mimi with them having notable "more" but still not as big as the second image I found.
LMAO! maybe there is more to my W.A.G that they are just eating better xD

Dex-chan lover
really? last LN i read have them both ask him when will he laid hand on them(more in teaseing kind of question). did you read even newer LN or you talking about WN?
oh..... you meant the dwarf twin ?
well so far from what i read (which is vol 9)

he just visit the elf homeplanet and the twin still not an official member so it still far away

Dex-chan lover
Oh, an actual complaint for unprofessional conduct? That's rare to find lol. Good to see that it's also not that much of a power trip for Hiro though, writing arcs like this tend to go one way or the other.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like seeing MC's flying techniques and habits get recorded.
Data leak can always happen afterall.
:worry:
So the WN was deviated from here, but the data leak already happened in the initial negotiations for the ship under Mei's suggestion for the discount. And I agree with you that it was dumb.

That said, his test piloting actually wouldn't matter since he would be testing new ships and not his own.

The reason given in the WN was their new designs keep injuring test pilots, and through seeing how abused all the thrusters on Krishna were (that metal reading thing), they realized Hiro would be a good test pilot.

The reason given in this chapter is it would be too much of a bother... which, honestly, is better writing despite not being as exciting nor utilizing previous lore as much. It's more in-character for the company.

Because in reality, we can look to the F-35 or any other sufficiently computerized fighter aircraft development to see that they always limit the controls to prevent injuries, death or loss of airframe and slowly allow the aircraft to do more and more until it's ready for sale.

There's no need for special test pilots nowadays with one exception: they need to have an engineering degree and mechanical know-how. That's what separates a regular fighter pilot from a test pilot nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread